Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you put my ad up please ??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Every so sorry Patricia but her constant fucking moaning does my fucking head in, imagine living with a moany fucker like that!
    Jesus man calm down will ya? To be fair, this is the business end of it and is between Patricia and Taylor. Not having a go at ya but seriously man, take it easy.
    Have you written your reviews?

Mrs Brown, what on earth has this got to do with you! is your life that sad that you have to poke your nose into every one's business. Christ sake your getting more like Bigpaws.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default hurrah

hurrah
    kinky pinky is back
    welcome thought u had been smothered by a blow up doll

I have that much pleasure everyday, why on earth would i want to smoother myself. I made a new years resolution to make myself come at least three times a day and i will be happy for the rest of my like. Morning lunch time and evening i either have my hand down my underwear or using my ever faithful sex toys. I only wish i could have the real thing three times a day and a different one at that.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    I have that much pleasure everyday, why on earth would i want to smoother myself. I made a new years resolution to make myself come at least three times a day and i will be happy for the rest of my like. Morning lunch time and evening i either have my hand down my underwear or using my ever faithful sex toys. I only wish i could have the real thing three times a day and a different one at that.
    give us a look at u and we might try to help u out
    antything to have a happy kinky pinky

Kinky and her little pinky will stay a secret for a while ber. Im blonde and horny that all you need now for now

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default mystery

Kinky and her little pinky will stay a secret for a while ber. Im blonde and horny that all you need now for now
    ah the mystery of it all
    and i thinking u were a sexy brunette like your pic
    another false verefied photo
    all my fantasies shattered

Whats wrong with blondes ber? they definitely have more fun. the problem i have is not the hair colour but i cant find anyone who can last the paceangels0

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default natural

Whats wrong with blondes ber? they definitely have more fun. the problem i have is not the hair colour but i cant find anyone who can last the paceangels0
    but are u a natural blonde obviously i would have to carry out some sort of investigation(not what ure thinking) more of an aptitude test
    and as for pace remember who won the race between the hare and the tortise

Does hair colour matter that much to you? for me its what a person can do with there assets and how long they can please me for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast