Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First time

1. Default First time

Hi EIers it's my first time using a service like this, and I wonder do you have any tips or advice? I'd love to spend my first session with a patient, understanding and sexy lady, any suggestions?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Hi EIers it's my first time using a service like this, and I wonder do you have any tips or advice? I'd love to spend my first session with a patient, understanding and sexy lady, any suggestions?
    Look for someone with a lot of reviews, and active in the forums here? I can't see you going wrong there

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (01-01-12), Eugen (01-01-12), Morpheus (01-01-12)

if we knew what part of the counrtry you are in we may be able to recommend a lady......if you stick with the ladies who have verified pics and good reviews you cant go wrong..welcome and enjoy!!!

Reviews

Actually, I'd say try the chat room tonight, and see how you get on with one of the lovely ladies in private conversation.

Reviews

Welcome Vader. (And try not to do the heavy breathing when you phone the ladies!)

This is a copy and paste of a post I made on a previous newbies thread:

Suggested steps for your first time (from someone who hasn't been too long at it either!)

1) Pick a few girls that your would like to see - eg. 4 or 5 (no point just picking one - or she may be engaged and you'll just end up ringing her every 5 minutes like a stalker.

May I suggest that for your first time you only pick girls with verified pictures, and plenty of reviews. You may want to be braver once you become a dab hand at this (but that is at your disgression, and I wouldn't advise it)

2) Pick a day when you are going to take the plunge. Preferably on a day when you actually have time and are not rushing out during your 30 minute lunch break

3) When you get through to the lady, introduce yourself by name (your punting name, not your real one!!). Confirm that it is the lady you want on the phone. Thank her politely for taking your call and tell her that you would like to meet her for an appointment.

Inevitably the lady will ask you two questions at this stage:
    i. What time do you want to see her
    ii. How long do you want the appointment for

So make sure you've figured out what you want or you'll just sound like a time waster.

4) Go meet the lady at the appointed time. Ensure you leave early. Suss out where to park on the map before you get there (if you are not familiar with the area). Call her when you get to the landmark. Be aware that she may be in the shower or running late - so if she doesn't answer - send a txt message.

A lot of girls give you a missed call to let you know to call back. It's a cost saving measure I think. Just go with it and call her back. When getting directions- don't repeat them out loud so everyone around you can hear! Make sure that you are facing the landmark the same way she thinks you are facing it. Otherwise your lefts and rights may not be her lefts and rights.

5) If you must - discreetly write down apartment block and number (if you don't trust yourself to remember it). Nothing worse than looking and feeling a tool by going to the wrong apartment.

6) Door opens... your jaw drops! You're almost there! Two final things: i) Hand over the "donation" at the start ii) Take a shower (even of you've had one at home - it's the polite thing to do).

7) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! Once bitten, forever smitten!

As for any other stuff, I'm sure you'll figure it out along the way.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (01-01-12), colco (01-01-12), CoolJay (03-01-12)

Reviews

Vader mate, as a first timer you need to look for Shirley in D1, she'll look after you.

Reviews

Send me a pm with your prefrences and i'll help ye .

Blog Entries

Just a thought, but would it not be wiser to just tell the OP to do his research and check out the reviews to see what others have said? Surely naming ladies is to subjective, as although they may be caring etc, it's also about physical likes and dislikes.

I do find it odd here that people continually pin point particular ladies, when unless you are visiting a different lady every day of the week, you can only have a limited experience yourselves.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 01-01-12 at 14:48.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (01-01-12), Rodney69 (01-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by imnotscotish View Post
    Send me a pm with your prefrences and i'll help ye .
    Unfortunately he needs a certain number of posts before he can use his PM system.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Unfortunately he needs a certain number of posts before he can use his PM system.
    Are you sure?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast