Thread: Another ban for Suarez

Reviews

Talking Another ban for Suarez

Suarez gets one game ban for Fulham gesture If anyone remembers Wazza got two for this
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

wonderboy1 (28-12-11)

The whole Suarez thing is getting out of hand i think, hope terry gets hung out to dry

Man the FA seem to be enjoying punishing suarez now , just does not seem right i feel if it was another player (english) things would not be so bad ....

Reviews

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	54217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leg tattoo.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	54218

jay67

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jay67 For This Useful Post:

wonderboy1 (28-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Suarez gets one game ban for Fulham gesture If anyone remembers Wazza got two for this
    Poor Suarez, he would he wouldnt last here either!!
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

For some reason South Amarican footballers dont really do that well in the premiership, Lucas is improving, Tevez is hot and cold and theres Suarez, bad temperment but great ability but has not played to his true potential. Recently he scored 4 international goals for Uraguay against Chile. I hope he can get over this and come back and reach his potential, the trouble is he might look elsewhere in Europe now maybe Spain.