Thread: Anyone...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

It's just awesome
    You really made me laugh
    But the kids are deserving everything these days..and you're there so everything it's gonna be terrific

Merry Christmas and thank you everyone for your replies,pm's,phcalls and SMS.. I know personally less then a half of you,and that's making me think that this world is not as evil as it seems

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    There are 3 types of Christmas...

1. Kids.. Kids cant understand how so much happens all at once. They get off school. the get presents. Dad stays at home and gets funny after wine. People call to our house and give us presents too... feckin brill....

2. Moms & Dads (granny & granddad)... Kids again... everything is for the kids. As soon as the kids get to the end of the tree and open their presents, and as soon as they are fed with turkey and ham, now its mom and dads turn... feckin brill...

3. People in-between being a kid and a Mom & Dad... These people have to create a reason to enjoy Christmas. Up to now Christmas was offered to them on a plate. Wake up in the morning and all is done and offered to you. Now it’s different. You have to work at Christmas yourself. You have to find friends in a similar situation and organise events and little niceties that put the smile back on your faces.

Ok Shirls… I’ll do a deal with ya… I am No.2 … I will trade you the No.2 for your No.3. here’s the deal…..You come to my house, get up at feckin DAWN and pretend you are amazed at what Santa managed to get down the chimney. Open up boxes and read instructions at how to insert batteries. Stop the fighting as one child is envious of the others present. Clean up all the torn wrapping paper that is thrown all over the house, in every room. Just as you think its time for a nice cup of tea, jump up to respond to a panicking wife that cannot fit the turkey into the oven. Offer to prepare all the veg for her cos she is now seriously stressed out and cant take anymore. Serve and feed the kids with turkey and ham. Clean off the disgustingly opulent table and wash a dozen pots and just as you think its time for a nice cup off tea… forget it the, the mother in law is arriving in 5….

I will give you all this, if you promise to contact your friends and let them know that I am filling in for you…

What ya think? You certainly wont have time to be blue….

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (21-12-11), JAMESCORK (21-12-11), max california (21-12-11)