Thread: a question for the lads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I’m not really bothered Saoirse I can take it or leave it, I think I’ve probably only punted about 3 times this year so its not something I live and breath for.

I still stand by what I said, if it really is that fcuked up change it, get out of it and do something else, like I said life’s too short.
    ok right let me spell this out just because something iss difficult hard etc does not mean one should run away form it!
    myself and other girlies preach on these boards to give punters a clue what its like for us and stop with the disrespect of girls

if i was a nurse for example i cud have shit piss blood throw and smeared on me hit and abused by patients u dont see them throwing in the towel do u,
    not going too dead into my background but i know about hosipices etc and ive always said if u get 1 hour thats goof where u feel u help a person it cancels the 11hours of slapping biting and sad abuse u get form patients

in thiss job i have many a regualar who when i see there number flash up on my screen i smile and they make it worth it! the respect me pay my fee and i have good fun with them! i dont hate clients here

as the people im out about wudnt be my cliental anyway!! i just dont like the attitudes of some

so can we go back on topic now please
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 03-12-11 at 22:01.
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

max california (03-12-11)