Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: IQ test:D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Invent me something worth having and I will spread the word of your talents(true potential)
    invent, invent, invent, there we go with the leonardo da vinci comparisons again

Anyway Einstein wasn't really an inventor, more of a theorist. I'll keep those to myself for the time being, we know what happens when I start running my mouth around these parts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Don't mind Peeper, Monster... he's intimidated by your superior intellect!
    another one after my heart, you guys just don't know when to stop. How many times do I need to tell you I'm straight, if you want someone to take it in the brown star I'd give Doozer a call, he's been sending me awful pics of himself again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    invent, invent, invent, there we go with the leonardo da vinci comparisons again

Anyway Einstein wasn't really an inventor, more of a theorist. I'll keep those to myself for the time being, we know what happens when I start running my mouth around these parts
    I see we have caught you on a good day Monster...Pleased to meet you Angel_Angel
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

another one after my heart, you guys just don't know when to stop. How many times do I need to tell you I'm straight, if you want someone to take it in the brown star I'd give Doozer a call, he's been sending me awful pics of himself again
    Christ! It wasn't a pop at you, I was taking the piss out of Peeper. I can't speak for the others, but I'm not a 'dedicated follower of fashion'.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

Blog Entries

I see we have caught you on a good day Monster...Pleased to meet you Angel_Angel
    I'm sure after I have paid over the odds for a substandard lunch I'll get all grouchy again and normal operations will resume. You see it's not my fault but the people that I interact on a daily basis that tip me over the edge. By the time I'm going to bed at night I have hit boiling point.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

I'm sure after I have paid over the odds for a substandard lunch I'll get all grouchy again and normal operations will resume. You see it's not my fault but the people that I interact on a daily basis that tip me over the edge. By the time I'm going to bed at night I have hit boiling point.

Sack it off, come work with us monster...I have a feeling you'd made a great asset to the team...Youve got it all...quick witts, an ability to put people on the hot seat with akward questions, a good conversation changer, a quick trigger finger
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Davier than me, huh ?

I got that I'm so clever, that the test just didn't comprehend the reasoning for some of my answers. They were far more complex than the answers the test expected.

Yeah... Right....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (29-11-11), sexy lady (29-11-11)

Blog Entries

Sack it off, come work with us monster...I have a feeling you'd made a great asset to the team...Youve got it all...quick witts, an ability to put people on the hot seat with akward questions, a good conversation changer, a quick trigger finger
    flattery will get you everywhere Tom, I gratefully accept the job as latest mod on E-I. I already have a list as long as my arm for swinging the ban hammer. Quick question, can I infract and ban my fellow mods? Be very careful how you answer this

16. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

flattery will get you everywhere Tom, I gratefully accept the job as latest mod on E-I. I already have a list as long as my arm for swinging the ban hammer. Quick question, can I infract and ban my fellow mods? Be very careful how you answer this
    You cannot, but lets talk....see what we can do, ive been planning on geting rid of that Benin anyway
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

Maths questions. Why are these effing people who make up the IQ questions so obsessed with sodding Maths? I hate Maths!

Im not telling anyone what my score was, suffice to say my laptop is covered in tea and I need to phone my Mum.

Lousy Bastards
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

herodotus (29-11-11), mer (29-11-11), sexy lady (29-11-11)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast