Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IQ test:D

1. Default

110!!?
    IQ tests ONLY measure logic, not creativity, not talent, not kindness, not musical ability, not social abilities- nothing but plain old logic. So it really only measures a small portion of what your mind is capable of, so don't let a number define you...Everyone is special!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunter For This Useful Post:

Nicole (29-11-11), sexy lady (28-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by gunter View Post
    110!!?
    IQ tests ONLY measure logic, not creativity, not talent, not kindness, not musical ability, not social abilities- nothing but plain old logic. So it really only measures a small portion of what your mind is capable of, so don't let a number define you...Everyone is special!
    Above average in Ireland but still I agree with your points being made...how would one go about measuring those??

I think is the only downfall with your constructive criticism.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (29-11-11)

Reviews

Is 121 good? I agree it is only logic and not creativity, also I think tiredness time of day etc are big factors, the last time I tried this test I was knackered and didn't even finish it!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (28-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    I think quoting his words ' your IQ is not that low'
    He meant it as a compliment of sorts lol....Dont know what youd call it really. I think what he meant was just that he couldnt beleive your IQ is that, presumably because he thinks you are very smart

Sorry abut that, but im a sensitive person, and i get offendet quickly:P

LAST 2 DAY`S!!!!

SERIOUSLY SEXY LADY, WET TIGHT PUSSY

~~~TO DIE, U HAVE TO BE ALIVE FIRST~~~

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Is 121 good? I agree it is only logic and not creativity, also I think tiredness time of day etc are big factors, the last time I tried this test I was knackered and didn't even finish it!!!!
    Well above average...close to the average for china....Who decides what is good really?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Blog Entries

I got 95 in mine what a load of shit !! HA HA HA

Nina

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (28-11-11), mer (28-11-11), sexy lady (28-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by sexy lady View Post
    Sorry abut that, but im a sensitive person, and i get offendet quickly:P

Its okay...abseloutly no need to apologise

Its very easy to take someones words in the wrong context/tone when your reading their words on a screen :/
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (28-11-11)

Reviews

I am not too sure how accurate the test is to be honest. I got 135 and pretty sure that cant be right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (28-11-11)

Reviews

just did it lol i got 62 lol is that bad or good lol its a good job i never went to collage haha , stupid test lol i hate numbers haha
    Last edited by mer; 28-11-11 at 17:23.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (28-11-11), wanted the best 69 (29-11-11)

The problem with IQ tests are that they don't consider cultural factors. In psychology at college, we were told that in the 1960's, the Americans set up an IQ test for potential soldiers of war. The lowest IQ's were put on the front line as cannon fodder whilst the high IQ's had cushy desk jobs.

The same test was conducted on Native Americans. The majority of them scored barely anything, because culturally, if a Native American (from certain tribes) didn't know the answer to something, they didn't skip a question, they had to dwell on the question until the answer came to them. They simply ran out of time. On top of that, the symbols and sequences used on the IQ tests had never been seen by these people, so they didn't know what they were supposed to do. The same test was conducted on black Americans and again, results varied, but they didn't score as high as the average white American.

The only thing that this IQ test proved is that it was designed for the average caucasion male American, nobody else. I don't really agree with IQ tests for this reason, and it also makes people feel stupid when they aren't.

For the record, on this IQ test (purely out of morbid curiosity), I scored 101, and I guessed some of it as Maths really isn't my forte. However, on a different IQ test, I scored 132.
    Last edited by samlad; 28-11-11 at 17:24.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (28-11-11), sexy lady (28-11-11), wanted the best 69 (29-11-11)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast