Thread: TS Vs TV

Default TS Vs TV

I think its the first time both TVs and TS in Dublin passed 20 each with the TVs outnumbering the TSat the same time. With the average price of a TS per hour being 250 or 300 euro and the average price of a TV being 150 or 200 per hour is this the begining of a trend of TVs outnumbering and getting more business than the TS or just a once off? Is a fake pair of tits worth an extra 100 per hour?

It depends on your preference. Many people on here have said the extra money charged by TS is due to their upkeep. Each to their own i suppose.

Only in Ireland have a seen such a fixation on the terms "TS" and "TV" I advertise as a "TS" because I live my life fulltime as a girl. I don't have implants but my body, mannerisms, voice and general overall attitude are 100% feminine. So if I were to come back I would charge the TS price. It would be up to the potential client whether or not he chose to pay the rate.

I do spend a lot on upkeep i.e. laser hair removal etc but just because I don't have implants means I'm a "TV". A transvestite to me is someone who just does this part time. That being said many of the the TVs I see posting here are very very very feminine looking. Even more so than many of the TS girls.

We gotta get past these labels. Just fuck the girls who get your willy going. Don't worry so much if they have a pair of silicone bags implanted or not ;-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TS Jessica Presley For This Useful Post:

tonganita (24-11-11)