Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaddafi's well fooked now

Default Gaddafi's well fooked now

Looks like is the end of the line for Gaddafi as the rebels have now reached Tripoli.

Just a matter of hours for him now I’d say.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

sperminater (22-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Looks like is the end of the line for Gaddafi as the rebels have now reached Tripoli.

wonder who the next bad guy will be after he goes.

4. Default

And gadaffi did what to you that you cheering his demise considering that he guided his country to the 69 in the world gdp chart and 4 in africa .

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    wonder who the next bad guy will be after he goes.
    exactly well said

Quote Originally Posted by vincents View Post
    And gadaffi did what to you that you cheering his demise considering that he guided his country to the 69 in the world gdp chart and 4 in africa .
    If he’s such a top bloke why is it its his own people who are overthrowing him?

Because they want a democratic country and to be able to live in a country who’s media isn’t state run.

I’m also pretty sure the ordinary people of the country don’t see much of the counties wealth.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (22-08-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (22-08-11), sperminater (22-08-11)

8. Default

If he’s such a top bloke why is it its his own people who are overthrowing him?

Because they want a democratic country and to be able to live in a country who’s media isn’t state run.

I’m also pretty sure the ordinary people of the country don’t see much of the counties wealth.
    you see the the "angry indignant ones" of the world must unite together with progressive and leftist governments to stop all kinds of war or military aggression that at this moment are carried out by armies of mercenaries who murder those they are claiming to defend

you see the the "angry indignant ones" of the world must unite together with progressive and leftist governments to stop all kinds of war or military aggression that at this moment are carried out by armies of mercenaries who murder those they are claiming to defend
    Errrr..........................ok.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 22-08-11 at 02:42.

Reviews

Live coverage mate
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14610722

Reviews

Actually Gaddafi and his mob hired mercenaries from sub-Saharan Africa, many of them poor youths to suppress the uprising of his own down-trodden people. Under Gaddafi, the Libyan army was used in four military interventions during the Chadian civil war during the 1970s and 1980s. Gaddafi supported the rebels in trying to overthrow the government of Chad and the French supported the government. Here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chadian-Libyan_conflict

Amongst his other "humanitarian" activities, has been the support of "liberation movements" in many parts of the world through arms shipments and maybe financial support also. No doubt the Republican Movement would mourn the fall of comrade Gaddafi as they cant have too many benefactors like him.

Not many ordinary Libyans have seen many benefits from Libya's oil revenues. Gaddafi, his family and his cronies kept a fair proportion of that for themselves and a lot of what remained was probably spent on the military to keep them on side.

Good ridance to Gaddafi............they should give him the same sort of funeral they gave Bin Laden

Reviews

My only question is who are they replacing him with. We have no idea who the rebels are yet western governments went in straight away and supported them, are they genuinely the real people, are the Al queda, are they Christian, Muslim, Marxist....no one is sure that is the danger.

Another poster talked about a democratic government, but democracy comes in many shapes and sizes. its not that long ago a democratic government in part of this island refused voting rights to poeple, but they were elected democratically. Or in other areas the genuine government of the people has been undermined by outside 'democratic' governments trying to put in place their form of democray.

Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of Gaddaffi, but I am just not sure we know whats coming next.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (22-08-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast