Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
totally agree with you anon and thank you for you post. you were to the point clear and respectful of other posters opinions.
where i have a problem is as we have seen in the past there has also been agency's from the uk that do send girls on tour over here and are still part of an agency but are listed as independent as has been shown in the past and i feel its better to have as much info as possible as to if they are truly independent or agency.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but to be honest, once her pictures matches her profile, she does all listed, provides a good service and is working for an agency of her own free will, then whether she is indo or Agency doesn't matter to me, that is her choice and shouldn't affect our esperience together.. It's the 2 bit agencies we have in this country that feck the whole thing up..
I remember this UK agency, they use to send some fantastic ladies over here and were upfront about it, I wish more were like them and followed their example, I'd have no problem visitng them..