Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Holy grail !

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Your all a bunch of Fu*king cabbages

ohhh thank god...your back!

Stop looking at the word " love" in it's normal sence !!!!!

When have I ever been normal ? This world is not real and neither are the people! You need to take words in their correct context . I may have had the pleasure of time with the perfect woman but that's all it was !

Because of who I am it could never be more than what it is and nor would I want it to be.

This is all fantasy not real life. The post is meant to be in relation to the fantasy world ! Ffs do try keep up. I am not a fool thinking I want to bring my fantasy world into my real world. Have I not made that clear in the past.

So when you realise your fantasy world will never be the same again because of tht angel!!! Well tht sucks.

Ladies your private life is private as is mine and I never mix the two.

So anything I talk about from an emotional point if view is in the fantasy world Pmsl

Anyway the fact you all seem to have missed that point! Agh fuck it I am bored now .
    Lol

Let me rephrase my previous sappy contribution :

Is it better to have fucked and lost, or to not have fucked at all ??

(fill in the blanks)

Better ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Christine (26-10-11), gentelmandave (25-10-11), harry10 (25-10-11), max california (25-10-11), mellors (25-10-11), Wildthang (25-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Lol

(fill in the blanks)

Better ?
    Definitely option one. lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (26-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Lol

(fill in the blanks)
    Better ?
    Tht wasn't too difficult was it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthang For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (26-10-11)

Reviews

Hey are you having Tea with Hobby? discussing the reality, or non reality off EI:? Oh sorry, He's call "THE BLACK SHEEP" now? have a nice chat?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Stop looking at the word " love" in it's normal sence !!!!!

When have I ever been normal ? This world is not real and neither are the people! You need to take words in their correct context . I may have had the pleasure of time with the perfect woman but that's all it was !

Because of who I am it could never be more than what it is and nor would I want it to be.

This is all fantasy not real life. The post is meant to be in relation to the fantasy world ! Ffs do try keep up. I am not a fool thinking I want to bring my fantasy world into my real world. Have I not made that clear in the past.

So when you realise your fantasy world will never be the same again because of tht angel!!! Well tht sucks.

Ladies your private life is private as is mine and I never mix the two.

So anything I talk about from an emotional point if view is in the fantasy world Pmsl

Anyway the fact you all seem to have missed that point! Agh fuck it I am bored now .

Soreeeeeeee WT , not that easy to explain away.

Sounds like you didnt abide by the 72 hour rule and rushed into declaring to the world the wonderment of this lady too soon !!!

Nope your post clearly blurred the lines between the fantasy world and the real world ( see below ) -- thats life. You prolly didnt know you had it in you. No longer macho now, more metro-sexual !!

As many may know I have been doing this for a while now and although over the years I have had truly mind blowing encounters,I now find myself standing elated , lost, confused and fulfilled ! But with a truly horrible horrible feeling of emptiness as I know I will never have that "holy grail" for myself.

After many years searching for that one true moment of both emotional and sexual happiness and just that feeling of pure elation ! The life is great moment! The perfect feeling,the eurica moment, Whatever you call it ?

Having found that and realising it will never be truly mine nor can it ever be surpassed I wonder is there a point in pursuing the "holy grail" when I have already found it!

It's strange to realise that after all the bullshit! all the cockiness ! All the money in the world! I will never truly have what I have realised is the only one true thing in this world that I want but know I will and can never have.

Did I fall in love? Maybe

Regardless I find myself now wondering? Is it better to have spent atleast a moment in time with that angel! And forever know I will live my life without her!

Or would it have been better to never have known she existed ? Avoiding tht sad feeling that mow grips me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (26-10-11), gentelmandave (25-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Hey are you having Tea with Hobby? discussing the reality, or non reality off EI:? Oh sorry, He's call "THE BLACK SHEEP" now? have a nice chat?
    Funny how even now the best you can come up with still continues to make you look like a troll ? Exactly how you were when you arrived here, while you are here and will be long after you are gone and forgotten

Reviews

It's fine if the metro sexual in you sees me as " macho" Pmsl

( as for you other quote picking I will get to tht later on the laptop)

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Soreeeeeeee WT , not that easy to explain away.

Sounds like you didnt abide by the 72 hour rule and rushed into declaring to the world the wonderment of this lady too soon !!!

Nope your post clearly blurred the lines between the fantasy world and the real world ( see below ) -- thats life. You prolly didnt know you had it in you. No longer macho now, more metro-sexual !!

Reviews

Funny how even now the best you can come up with still continues to make you look like a troll ? Exactly how you were when you arrived here, while you are here and will be long after you are gone and forgotten
    Oh Wild, I will long out live your sexual posts and silly little posts here to the girls in chat??? sure you only turn up there when you have banged a girl and want to brag?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's fine if the metro sexual in you sees me as " macho" Pmsl

( as for you other quote picking I will get to tht later on the laptop)
    Ha, ha -- I must have picked you up wrong from your post so !

I have always said that punting for me was clear and non emotional! I may have sounded arrogant or cocky to some when I said stuff like "fucky fucky time" or " put my mickey in" but it was always meant in a tongue in chek way.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast