Thread: Underworld

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs down Underworld

I consider E-I to be an underworld. Pretty self explanatory I would have thought.

This week I learnt that even underworlds have underworlds of their own. All this stuff that has been going on about he said she said etc ..... to the average punter/poster like myself, I have absolutely no idea what was going on but it was impossible to miss it. And it went on behind the scenes on E-I.

Personally I feel it's quiet shocking that a bunch of like minded people can't stop acting like children, throwing knives at each other in the dark and then mouthing off about it. In case anyone needs reminding, we've all got much better things to do: the ladies need to make a living and the gents need to enjoy themselves. No more required thank you all very much. If I want arguing and fighting then I'll go to work. E-I is supposed to be a nice place ..... it's been a shit hole this last week because of a few.

Lastly, if you people insist on having an underworld of your own then please keep it out of mine. Because I'd like to enjoy my underworld thank you very much and not have to wade through feet of sheer petty drivel to get to the good stuff.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (22-10-11), Fitzy (22-10-11), Franken996 (22-10-11), jammy69 (23-10-11), skywalker85 (22-10-11), Stephanie (22-10-11)