Thread: Funeral Expenses...

Default Funeral Expenses...

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation in Jerusalem . While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her buried here in the Holy Land for $150 or we can have her shipped back home for $5000. The husband thought about it and told the undertaker he would have her shipped back home. The undertaker asked him, "why would you spend $5000 to have her shipped home when you could have a beautiful burial here, and it would only cost $150????" The husband replied, "Long ago, a man died here, was buried here, and three days later, rose from the dead. I Just can’t take that chance!"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (20-10-11), doodlebug (19-10-11), hd7055 (20-10-11), jammy69 (20-10-11), kelly90 (19-10-11), saoirsemac (19-10-11), very shy guy (19-10-11)

Reviews

what about the man with the wife that told him that if she died she would haunt him if he ever had anything to do with another woman,she would claw her way out of the grave and do a bobbit on him,well she did die and when the hubby was making the arrangements with the undertaker he say to him that he had a special request,certainly sir said the undertaker,name it,I want you to bury the hag face down,she made my life hell so I am going to enjoy whats left of it,it will take her a long time to get to Australia