Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Moral Question- based on EI debates

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    When the folks on here are in a heated discussion and you wish to take a side, Do you look at all the points of view raised and make a considered decision therein or do you just side with whomever has the biggest tits in the sad hope that you might get a free shag out of it ?
    Just to be all po-faced and serious about it I personally only feel moved to get involved in a flame-war on the threads here if stuff I consider to be extremely untoward is being posted (and most particularly in relation to the good ladies of E-I).

That being said I may have gone off half-cocked (as it were) a few times but mostly I would be reasonably happy with any stand I've taken.
    Bada Bing!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Just to be all po-faced and serious about it I personally only feel moved to get involved in a flame-war on the threads here if stuff I consider to be extremely untoward is being posted (and most particularly in relation to the good ladies of E-I).

That being said I may have gone off half-cocked (as it were) a few times but mostly I would be reasonably happy with any stand I've taken.
    So...
    Tits or shag

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (19-10-11)

Reviews

Both, if you like Russian.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

jammy69 (19-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    So...
    Tits or shag

is that an open invitation?...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    When the folks on here are in a heated discussion and you wish to take a side, Do you look at all the points of view raised and make a considered decision therein or do you just side with whomever has the biggest tits in the sad hope that you might get a free shag out of it ?
    Dont take side's,i learned my lesson once already know i just observe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12