Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sperm Bank Says Please No More Red Heads! Read more: Sperm Bank Says Please No More

Default Sperm Bank Says Please No More Red Heads! Read more: Sperm Bank Says Please No More

The piece below has been all over the wires. In a related note, this whole area is attracting scrutiny here in US as it's becoming clear that due to lack of regulations, bizarre things are happening e.g. one donor in the Boston area has been traced to 72 kids. ( If I saw this in a tabloid I'd say 'sure' - but the source on this story has been verified!! There may be half-siblings banging each other as we speak in some Boston schools etc )

The largest sperm bank in the world is called Cryos. It’s located in Denmark and serves all of Europe. And they just announced they’re going to stop taking donations from REDHEADS because of a lack of DEMAND. They say the only country that reliably looks for red-headed man-seed is Ireland, naturally. Redhead donations sell, quote, “like hot cakes” there.The highest demand at the bank is for donors with brown hair and brown eyes. Who knew!

Read more: Sperm Bank Says Please No More Red Heads! http://q104.radio.com/2011/09/19/spe...#ixzz1ZShgjPvc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    The piece below has been all over the wires. In a related note, this whole area is attracting scrutiny here in US as it's becoming clear that due to lack of regulations, bizarre things are happening e.g. one donor in the Boston area has been traced to 72 kids. ( If I saw this in a tabloid I'd say 'sure' - but the source on this story has been verified!! There may be half-siblings banging each other as we speak in some Boston schools etc )

The largest sperm bank in the world is called Cryos. It’s located in Denmark and serves all of Europe. And they just announced they’re going to stop taking donations from REDHEADS because of a lack of DEMAND. They say the only country that reliably looks for red-headed man-seed is Ireland, naturally. Redhead donations sell, quote, “like hot cakes” there.The highest demand at the bank is for donors with brown hair and brown eyes. Who knew!

Read more: Sperm Bank Says Please No More Red Heads! http://q104.radio.com/2011/09/19/spe...#ixzz1ZShgjPvc
    There you are now,no more ginger's

Reviews

and whhat the feck is wrong with having red hair???!

jay67

Quote Originally Posted by jay67 View Post

jay67
    Nothing so long as your a fox LOL...jk
    The yanks have an expression that I'd never heard before setting foot in New York- when they're describing being left out etc, they say " What am I... the red-headed step child??"- charming eh!!
    Last edited by Franken996; 30-09-11 at 18:56.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (30-09-11)

i like a ginger tbh i mock them
    but red in head good in the bed never let me down
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

jay67 (30-09-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (30-09-11)

I don't know if it's racist- many folks here in US love red-heads, although I read somewhere that evoluntionary biologists are predicting that red hair will be breed out of existence within 200 years for some reason!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (30-09-11)

Reviews

That will soon happen here as well!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jay67 View Post
    Emmmm...nothing!!:

Jimbob

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobbins For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (30-09-11)

Reviews

I don't know if it's racist- many folks here in US love red-heads, although I read somewhere that evoluntionary biologists are predicting that red hair will be breed out of existence within 200 years for some reason!
    Its not racist,i had ginger hair as a kid and covered in freckles.Iremember one of my friends dad saying "I looked like i was standing behind a fence,when someone was throwing shit"
    Last edited by MrNiceGuy2010; 30-09-11 at 20:31.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast