Thread: JACKAL this man is frist review is false man from paris is steeve MAKED ME MENACE

1. Exclamation JACKAL this man is frist review is false man from paris is steeve MAKED ME MENACE

he wrote about me a false review service yesterday at 8pm and yesterday my profile is deleted for put new photos today not make services only one service at 1pm and my review is excellent

JACKAL ANY PERSON KNOW TO THIS MAN HE MAKED ME MENACE TO ME

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angelina paris View Post
    he wrote about me a false review service yesterday at 8pm and yesterday my profile is deleted for put new photos today not make services only one service at 1pm and my review is excellent

jackal any person know to this man he maked me menace to me
    thanks so much to moderator nicole sam ............ For deleted false review this man is dangerous i have menace in pm who is this man ????????

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina Paris View Post

JACKAL ANY PERSON KNOW TO THIS MAN HE MAKED ME MENACE TO ME
    Hey Angelina I just wanted to let you know after looking into this review I’m in full agreement with you this guy is a faker and as well as that he added some very inappropriate comments that were just not on, so after taking both things into account I’ve deleted this review and I’ve banned the profile.

I need you to know that neither myself or Highwayman activated this review, the reviews system self-activated this review as there is no way either Highwayman or I would have allowed that review to go live if we’d found it.

I want to apologise to your Angelina for any personally for the distress that review may have caused but it was not either Highwayman or my fault.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (29-09-11)

Reviews

who else here likes and respects JohnRambo?

Daithi

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaithiMac For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (29-09-11), Legswideopen (29-09-11)

I have upmost respect for the Rambo
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (29-09-11)

Reviews

Well done in dealing with this for the young lady in question sometimes I wonder what people are thinking about, giving a false review come on thats really low by any standards

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (29-09-11)