Was reading other current thread when below caught my eye!

Long Haul Trucker Suspected serial Killer of numerous Prostitutes arrested

Long-haul trucker who lived with his mother is 'a serial killer who has murdered prostitutes across U.S.'

19th September 2011

A long-haul trucker accused of murdering three prostitutes in different southern states is suspected of killing many more - even by his own lawyer.

J B, who lives with his mother near Augusta, Georgia, is already in prison after pleading guilty to killing a prostitute in 2007 and he has in the last month admitted murdering two more.

His grey beard and round face may give him a grandfatherly appearance, but Boyer has a hatred of women, according to authorities.
Woman hater: Long-haul trucker J B is accused of murdering at least three prostitutes in southern states - and is suspected of killing many more

He is suspected of picking up prostitutes around the Southeast, killing them and dumping their bodies near interstate highways.

B has pleaded guilty to killing a woman in North Carolina and faces murder charges in slayings in Tennessee and South Carolina.

B's attorney in the North Carolina case said he felt uneasy around his client and wondered what else he might have done.

'It wouldn't surprise me if there's other stuff out there,' said H. Lawrence Shotwell. 'I have absolutely nothing other than a gut instinct on that

Daily Mail Full article link. ( be warned- Disturbing stuff!!)