Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ....love....

Love ....love....

So i dont mean just the love between a man and a women,i mean love in generally..if u love someone and this someone doesnt share the same feeling about u can u stiil love him/her??how do you think about beeing loved and beeing refuzed??
    When i love someone no metter a friend,family,or enemy too(i love them too,and those who hate me also),i never mind if this person shares the same with me i just simply love and keep my feelings try to grow them even in some ocasions when ican be very paintful 4 me i just allways keep loving and loving and loving,as i sad also people who hate me is this stupid????
    Honestly i am like a vulcano but i can hurth people only if im very nervous but i love them i love everybody!!!am i stupid ???my friends say im very stupid becase of this
    Last edited by kelly90; 16-09-11 at 09:23.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelly90 For This Useful Post:

jamie quinn (16-09-11), mer (16-09-11), WHAT A NAME (16-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelly90 View Post
    So i dont mean just the love between a man and a women,i mean love in generally..if u love someone and this someone doesnt share the same feeling about u can u stiil love him/her??how do you think about beeing loved and beeing refuzed??
    When i love someone no metter a friend,family,or enemy too(i love them too,and those who hate me also),i never mind if this person shares the same with me i just simply love and keep my feelings try to grow them even in some ocasions when ican be very paintful 4 me i just allways keep loving and loving and loving,as i sad also people who hate me is this stupid????
    Honestly i am like a vulcano but i can hurth people only if im very nervous but i love them i love everybody!!!am i stupid ???my friends say im very stupid becase of this
    possibly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

kelly90 (16-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good post Kelly , it's depends on each individual and their ideas of love .
    It's not easy to love and not recieve it in return, but I would not let it make me bitter either .
    All I will say is save a little love for yourself and by doing this you will have love to share .:

Doc xx
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Forrest (16-09-11), warmcome (16-09-11)

Reviews

In simple terms, You are a romantic Kelly and see love as it should be ....... a beautiful thing. To love someone and have to face rejection is common among us all. There is no ON / OFF switch ....... "let there be love"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

kelly90 (16-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

it is better to love and loss ,than never to have loved......................
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default what is love

There are different types of love - family, friends, partner.
    But some are just lust and some infatuation.

This is an idealistic image of love

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (16-09-11), kelly90 (16-09-11), warmcome (16-09-11)

Reviews

no your not stupid kelly it just means you have a good heart and are a loving soul i wish everybody where like you

Reviews

Kelly,

You are being YOU. It is never stupid to be the way you are and to feel like you do. Always be true to yourself!

Regards.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hobbyist For This Useful Post:

kelly90 (16-09-11)

Reviews

Kelly I share your feelings about love. I love someone unconditionally. It often leads to getting hurt but I would not have it any other way. I also love many people in different ways, romantic, sexual, friendly, companionship there are many different ways to love people. The nice thing is you get it back more often than not.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

kelly90 (16-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Good post Kelly , it's depends on each individual and their ideas of love .
    It's not easy to love and not recieve it in return, but I would not let it make me bitter either .
    All I will say is save a little love for yourself and by doing this you will have love to share .:

Doc xx
    What a great reply from u Dr love thats why ure id its Dr love thx a lot take care

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly90 For This Useful Post:

dr love (16-09-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast