Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nearly caught out

Reviews

Angry Nearly caught out

So foolishly i have only one sim card and use my personal phone to do this.I received a txt a while back off a woman i had seen telling me she was in my town,now thank f**k my girlfriend wasnt with me,i pm`d her and told her the situation and to pm me from now on,so yesterday i received another txt but this time my phone was on charge and yes you guessed it last nite she saw the txt,nothing to worry about it just said she`d be in town till the weekend,i just told her it was my mate i used to work with.
    Now ladies if your told by a client you`ve seen a few times how to get in contact please stick to this,it stops alot of drama and arguments,i`l be getting my new sim the weekend.
    To the lady in question you know who you are and needless to say i wont be seeing you again.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ouch,,,,,,,,,,,,, new sim .................................NOW
    taking a break, but not gone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

davedrave (07-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    So foolishly i have only one sim card and use my personal phone to do this.I received a txt a while back off a woman i had seen telling me she was in my town,now thank f**k my girlfriend wasnt with me,i pm`d her and told her the situation and to pm me from now on,so yesterday i received another txt but this time my phone was on charge and yes you guessed it last nite she saw the txt,nothing to worry about it just said she`d be in town till the weekend,i just told her it was my mate i used to work with.
    Now ladies if your told by a client you`ve seen a few times how to get in contact please stick to this,it stops alot of drama and arguments,i`l be getting my new sim the weekend.
    To the lady in question you know who you are and needless to say i wont be seeing you again.

Jeepers creepers. Some people are just thoughtless.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

davedrave (07-09-11)

Reviews

Like you - I'm a one phone person, but it's used for work so I get a lot of calls, texts and emails via the phone all the time. There's a pin lock on the phone and we both are private about our phones and do not read messages. It's an Iphone and the name of a person that texts you comes up on the screen (no preview message) when a new text comes in, even if it's locked. I don't have numbers saved in it.

I had a couple of names saved at one point, but one evening I left it in the kitchen right beside the missus and a text came in. She picked it up, handed it to me and asked 'Who's (insert name)?' Had to come up with something quick! Now, no saved numbers!
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

davedrave (07-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    ouch,,,,,,,,,,,,, new sim .................................NOW
    was nearly looking for a new bed last nite

9. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (07-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Jeepers creepers. Some people are just thoughtless.
    indeed lucy,iv seen her 3times and thought better of her.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    Like you - I'm a one phone person, but it's used for work so I get a lot of calls, texts and emails via the phone all the time. There's a pin lock on the phone and we both are private about our phones and do not read messages. It's an Iphone and the name of a person that texts you comes up on the screen (no preview message) when a new text comes in, even if it's locked. I don't have numbers saved in it.

I had a couple of names saved at one point, but one evening I left it in the kitchen right beside the missus and a text came in. She picked it up, handed it to me and asked 'Who's (insert name)?' Had to come up with something quick! Now, no saved numbers!
    jesus,its amazing what you can come up with when pushed,new sim on the way me thinks

indeed lucy,iv seen her 3times and thought better of her.

It's bad form. I have said this several times. Unfortunately some clients do ask you to text when you are next around, but it would be impossible to do safely. You need to get a sim though chick.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

davedrave (07-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

was nearly looking for a new bed last nite
    i believe theres a nice B andB in your town, great breakfast
    taking a break, but not gone

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

davedrave (07-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Feck you were lucky I am single and I have a spare phone you can't leave something like that to chance especially when you are married our seeing someone but the lady in question should have known better.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

davedrave (07-09-11)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast