Thread: Ohio Man arrested for having Sex with Inflatable raft in public

Default Ohio Man arrested for having Sex with Inflatable raft in public

I love living here in the States but I can't believe that I made the News like this... I have a thing for Inflatable raft's..They are all Soft and fluffy like BBW's ....

~~~

Ohio Man arrested for having Sex with Inflatable raft in public

An Ohio man was arrested on public indecency charges after cops caught him having sex with an inflatable raft, police said.

E T, 32, was arrested at his home in Hamilton, near Cincinnati, early Sunday after he was spotted in the bizarre act in a nearby alley, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

The owner of the raft told Hamilton Police Officer William Thacker he shouted at the suspect to stop.

"The witness stated the defendant appeared to be having sex with the raft due to the fact that his pants were down around his ankles," police wrote in the report.

T pulled up his pants and fled with the raft, the report states. Police said he confessed.

"Defendant advised officers that he was doing it but only because he has a problem and that he needs help and please don't send him to prison but send him somewhere to get help," the police report stated.

T had been arrested at least five times for similar offenses, most recently in 2008, the newspaper said.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

benin (31-08-11)

we have all been there...wait now what did i say?

Reviews

A salutory lesson how our fetishes can set us adrift!!!!!

Maybe he thought if he banged it hard enough the valve would 'pop' & give him the 'blow'-job of his life....

Guys in Ohio get bored and typically girls there don't put out. Plus there's a lot of rivers and lakes. Rubber + horniness + tubing = Trouble. I can see this happening. ;-)

Reviews

Gives a whole new meaning to semi dirigible!!!!