Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologies to everyone

Default Apologies to everyone

I would like to offer my apologies to everyone who read and participated on the post today. Board managers, ladies and gentlemen on my antics today. The topic kind of steered away but it matters not now.

My family and I have been surviving as constant victims of racial discrimination since we moved to this country over 20 years ago. I get very very upset when things happens. Yes I failed to control my anger during lunch time, as Ms X didn't accept me last night because I'm not Caucasian. It triggered my anger.

Just to share with you some of my memorable personal experiences living in Ireland.

1 - I've been spat at countless times.
    2 - Called names in school, on the street, in pubs, clubs. Receive verbal abuses. "Go home and learn English," in front of a crowd, "f*ck off home, we don't want you here."

3 - Beaten up on my way home from college, strangers. A group of people just stood there and watched as I was kicked and choked on the ground. Multiple bruises with finger marks on my throat. Among those watching were people who were living 10 doors away from me.
    4 - Constantly disturbed by items thrown at my front door, kicked and urinated on. Problem went on for 2 weeks.
    5 - Alcohol poured on the hedge and fire set to it. I smelled the smoke so ran out and put it off. It would have lit my heating fuel tank with 500 litres of fuel in it, right through my central heating for the house.

That's only half of it. Nothing like this happens to my neighbours. I'm just trying to live a normal life, but it is difficult in this society.

I'm a well educated man with degrees and masters. I've always been kind to people I know. As you can see from my previous few posts, I was never malicious or harmful to anyone. I hope you will accept this apology, if not then there's nothing more I can say.

Regards,

HF07

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to hairfreak07 For This Useful Post:

Aggie (16-09-11), bert dublin (17-09-11), blue8671 (17-09-11), Bruno69 (16-09-11), comicbookguy (16-09-11), doodlebug (17-09-11), Ebony Amber (16-09-11), Franken996 (16-09-11), hd7055 (17-09-11), Jackdaniel (16-09-11), JAMESCORK (16-09-11), JohnRambo (16-09-11), Lucy Chambers (16-09-11), mer (16-09-11), royaler (16-09-11), ryder (16-09-11), samlad (16-09-11), skywalker85 (16-09-11), sperminater (16-09-11), SR71 (16-09-11), thehighwayman (16-09-11), theqm (16-09-11), TiffanyTees (16-09-11), wanted the best 69 (16-09-11), warmcome (16-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hairfreak07 View Post
    I would like to offer my apologies to everyone who read and participated on the post today. Board managers, ladies and gentlemen on my antics today. The topic kind of steered away but it matters not now.

My family and I have been surviving as constant victims of racial discrimination since we moved to this country over 20 years ago. I get very very upset when things happens. Yes I failed to control my anger during lunch time, as Ms X didn't accept me last night because I'm not Caucasian. It triggered my anger.

Just to share with you some of my memorable personal experiences living in Ireland.

2 - Called names in school, on the street, in pubs, clubs. Receive verbal abuses. "Go home and learn English," in front of a crowd, "f*ck off home, we don't want you here."

3 - Beaten up on my way home from college, strangers. A group of people just stood there and watched as I was kicked and choked on the ground. Multiple bruises with finger marks on my throat. Among those watching were people who were living 10 doors away from me.
    4 - Constantly disturbed by items thrown at my front door, kicked and urinated on. Problem went on for 2 weeks.
    5 - Alcohol poured on the hedge and fire set to it. I smelled the smoke so ran out and put it off. It would have lit my heating fuel tank with 500 litres of fuel in it, right through my central heating for the house.

That's only half of it. Nothing like this happens to my neighbours. I'm just trying to live a normal life, but it is difficult in this society.

I'm a well educated man with degrees and masters. I've always been kind to people I know. As you can see from my previous few posts, I was never malicious or harmful to anyone. I hope you will accept this apology, if not then there's nothing more I can say.

Regards,

HF07
    That is a shocking and disgraceful story. These people are very much in the minority here -- I hope !!

I feel ashamed to say I’m Irish when I read and hear the like of this happening.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (17-09-11), Jackdaniel (16-09-11), skywalker85 (16-09-11), thehighwayman (16-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm sorry to hear about your other difficulties in Ireland with racial discrimination.

I have no time for people who do this, and would like to apologise to you, on behalf of

all decent people, for the disgraceful treatment you had to endure.

You did come across as an intelligent person, but seeking revenge is not a good thing.

We should all learn from our mistakes and, with your apology, it seems you have too.
    Last edited by Forrest; 16-09-11 at 18:42.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (17-09-11)

Fair play. Sorry you had such a hard time
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hairfreak07 View Post

Regards,

HF07
    MOVE HOUSE you are in the wrong area for god sake .

Dont give up there are some fabulous kind hearted people in this world,

hugs Tiff

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

MatureEbonyPru38F (13-05-12), mer (16-09-11), paul_m (16-09-11), ryder (16-09-11)

Reviews

when this incident occured, it triggered you to feel/remember
    some of that hurt. could happen to any of us in those circumstances.

avoid threads like today and you will have friends here ...really sorry to read your story.

Reviews

Nope, sorry I don't buy it, you reap what you sow and after today's rant I will reserve judgment on you...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Nope, sorry I don't buy it, you reap what you sow and after today's rant I will reserve judgment on you...
    i dont blame you for reserving judgment anon...respect must be earned.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-05-12)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast