Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish Independent today page 6

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    There's no comfort in this decision for me Doodlebug and I'm not on a moral crusade. That would be truly ridiculous.

I'm not going to say much more on this either because I'm conscious I may harm soneones legitimate business also.

My last word ( maybe ) is that the real independents may need some new way to differentiate themselves from those that claim to be but aren't.

Not sure how this can be done but worth a debate I think
    Well said Bruno. But I don't see an easy answer to this. And good luck to you. I have decided to visit only a very small amount of ladies that I am certain are 100% independent. It's all I need to keep me happy.
    Last edited by jammy69; 31-08-11 at 11:32. Reason: typo
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (01-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post

My last word ( maybe ) is that the real independents may need some new way to differentiate themselves from those that claim to be but aren't.

Not sure how this can be done but worth a debate I think
    There is already, advertise on the other site also, they seem to be very proactive at weeding the agencies and fakes out..

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Woooo Griff... Rape... easy on the language bud...

As Andy says, none of the girls he has visited was here against her will, and I concur with my experiences. But, with recent events it is all becoming only too clear that maybe some of these little honies were being rather naive. Offered a career choice to move to Ireland, make a langerload of cash and all you have to do is give us a share... All sounded good until it started to go pear shaped...

All the girls I know that got caught up in this were honies. Certainly were not here against there will or under any duress at the time...

Bit different now though..

but how do u know? like really do u not reckon the pimps have told them wat to say how to act that combined with low level of english how wud u know? a pimp cud be blackmailing her etc u dnt knw saw an interiew yesterday on utv scottish girl at 13 worked in a brothel faimily didnt know as she said her pimp had taught her wat top saynd the school system failed her in not reporting her missing the whole time so u dnt know
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

5. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (01-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    There is already, advertise on the other site also, they seem to be very proactive at weeding the agencies and fakes out..
    when its not down!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    but how do u know? like really do u not reckon the pimps have told them wat to say how to act that combined with low level of english how wud u know? a pimp cud be blackmailing her etc u dnt knw saw an interiew yesterday on utv scottish girl at 13 worked in a brothel faimily didnt know as she said her pimp had taught her wat top saynd the school system failed her in not reporting her missing the whole time so u dnt know
    I dont know babes.. just using my common sense and the fact that I have met some off the clock where candid conversations were had...

But as you say... you never can REALLY tell...

Reviews

when its not down!!
    Just shows you they must be doing something right, I wonder if we got you know who to run a check on all the ladies over there what percentage would come back as being fake independent, very low I'd say.

Diams was stunning, never met her though unfortunately.

Yeah wouldnt it be great if there was a site that only advertised true independents..hey wait a minute there is...
    Last edited by Apollo1; 31-08-11 at 12:27.

when its not down!!
    Now thats the truth . Is it ever working ?

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer69 View Post
    Now thats the truth . Is it ever working ?
    the darkside dwn alot lately lol must be t he explict conteint of the forums lol

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast