Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Premier and the Cats

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The Premier and the Cats

Roll on next Sunday its one each and now for the decider, I expect it to be a great tough physical game with no
    small level of skill, it should be a breath of fresh air after the 70 mins of shite we had to endure yesterday.

Hurling a mans game
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (29-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Roll on next Sunday its one each and now for the decider, I expect it to be a great tough physical game with no
    small level of skill, it should be a breath of fresh air after the 70 mins of shite we had to endure yesterday.

Hurling a mans game
    Who's side are you on dahling?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hurling a mans game
    Have to agree I always did prefer playing hurling a lot more skilful when the game is in full flow and allowed to run a pleasure
    to watch.

Reviews

Think i prefer the handball game without the stick
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (29-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Who's side are you on dahling?
    Im a lover of the game so once its a good game, may the best team win
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Hurling a mans game
    I agree that the hurling final will be a great game and yes yesterdays game was crap.

But to be criticised by someone from Cork is rich - a county team that are scared to kick a ball and hand pass their way around the pitch - more like watching basketball.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I agree that the hurling final will be a great game and yes yesterdays game was crap.

But to be criticised by someone from Cork is rich - a county team that are scared to kick a ball and hand pass their way around the pitch - more like watching basketball.
    Well if u are a follower of the game u will know that Cork along with Kerry are about the only two teams now that play 15
    man to man football and dont pack the defence. The truth is that there is little difference between how Dublin and Donegal
    set up except that Donegal took it to the extreme and Dublin are quicker on the break out and have a key outlet in
    Bernard Brogan.
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Well if u are a follower of the game u will know that Cork along with Kerry are about the only two teams now that play 15
    man to man football and dont pack the defence. The truth is that there is little difference between how Dublin and Donegal
    set up except that Donegal took it to the extreme and Dublin are quicker on the break out and have a key outlet in
    Bernard Brogan.
    Don't flatter yourself by comparing Cork to Kerry - you are a pale shadow of Kerry - fooball - the clue is in the name - to qualify as a football team you have to kick the ball - rules Cork out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

saoirsemac (30-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Don't flatter yourself by comparing Cork to Kerry - you are a pale shadow of Kerry - fooball - the clue is in the name - to qualify as a football team you have to kick the ball - rules Cork out.
    First off i didnt compare Cork to Kerry as we are all well aware that no other team in the country possess the skill
    levels and natural ability that Kerry do. I compared how they set up to play the game. U have to make the best use
    of the resources u have as Dublin found out last year when they tried to play open man to man football Meath ran
    through them like a dose of salts and banged in 5 goals. After that game Dublin totally changed how they played
    and give credit where its due now are a very well organised very well conditioned unit, they have only a few very
    talented footballers namely the main men the Brogans but the others work extremly hard and have bought into the
    system.
    system
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

after reading the title i was sure ber was posting cat pics.... arahhh feck it anyway.
    Last edited by benin; 29-08-11 at 23:42. Reason: good luck to both teams of lads with sticks in the battle..i mean game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast