View Poll Results: Is it ok for a guy to wear sunglasses on his head even if it's not sunny ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, of course it's ok. They are a fashion accessory.

4 13.33%
  • No, you just look like a poser.

26 86.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing sunglasses on your head when it's not sunny ?

Blog Entries

is a fashion thing wearing sunglasses even in the night time....if you ever been to ibitza you will see a lot of people wearing sunglasses in the night club's...

###Back in Ireland###

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Angel View Post
    is a fashion thing wearing sunglasses even in the night time....if you ever been to ibitza you will see a lot of people wearing sunglasses in the night club's...
    Where's the jacks.

Reviews

in sum night clubs the coloured men wear sunglasses,i think its hard enough to see wer your going in a night club without wearing shades,how dumb dey look but der dress code is miles off most,dey even wear der jeans below der asses,any lower and it wud be pointless wearin dem..
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I pose the question, is it ok for a guy to wear sunglasses on his head even if it's not sunny ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

Devil_Angel (29-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    in sum night clubs the coloured men wear sunglasses,i think its hard enough to see wer your going in a night club without wearing shades,how dumb dey look but der dress code is miles off most,dey even wear der jeans below der asses,any lower and it wud be pointless wearin dem..
    Different strokes for different folks Lol.

Reviews

yeah ya av dese guys walkin into walls and tripping up over the leg of der trousers in night clubs..really cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post

Reviews

Wearing sunglasses in non-sunny weather is like trekking Antarctica butt flipping naked... Ok kinda a useless simile there but whatever. It just ain't cool, for both sexes never mind just males.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post

Reviews

What ever about stroke for different folks Fitz.. I have no prob with a guy wearing shades in a nightclub, so long as he is cool... I think its STUUUPID mind, but is doesnt bother me... But this does... this bothers me goodo... Its fuckin 45 degrees celcius, he is baking in his short shirt sleeves.... whats with the fuckin woolly hat bud....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    What ever about stroke for different folks Fitz.. I have no prob with a guy wearing shades in a nightclub, so long as he is cool... I think its STUUUPID mind, but is doesnt bother me... But this does... this bothers me goodo... Its fuckin 45 degrees celcius, he is baking in his short shirt sleeves.... whats with the fuckin woolly hat bud....
    Shades in a cork night club priceless .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Still a cool bloke music not bad either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast