Page 53 of 203 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Trip ( the Irish way )

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy cindy View Post
    Noooooooooo very my Cat?? who mad he disappear?? please give back our cat...
    Don't worry darling ........ our dear cat will be back ....... they always come back!!!!

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

Reviews

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Banjo (01-09-11), Cindy Forever (01-09-11), royaler (01-09-11), sperminater (01-09-11)

How hard do these bikers ride?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    How hard do these bikers ride?
    All depending on the mood Spermie! And I'd be happy to match last Thurs night's mood! Can't believe that its a week ago ...... and what craic we've had since!
    No apologies or excuses.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Don't worry darling ........ our dear cat will be back ....... they always come back!!!!

Oh i missing our Cat... yes he be back soon... I hope...

Quote Originally Posted by sexy cindy View Post
    Oh i missing our Cat... yes he be back soon... I hope...
    Right I've had enough of the talk about cat and pussy ...... !! Move over cat the Sperminater is on the road he's tired he needs to be satisfied so now kamilla and cindy the Sperminater is cuming be ready for him no need for uniforms just get some drinks and you never know what will happen the road trip is now ......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

royaler (01-09-11)

Right I've had enough of the talk about cat and pussy ...... !! Move over cat the Sperminater is on the road he's tired he needs to be satisfied so now kamilla and cindy the Sperminater is cuming be ready for him no need for uniforms just get some drinks and you never know what will happen the road trip is now ......

Oh yes we have ((THE SPERM ONLY FOR US MMMM))
    But any way where our CAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT ??? HE IS STILL MISSING AFTER ROAD TRIP TO ATHLONE...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cindy Forever For This Useful Post:

royaler (01-09-11)

Reviews

Lucky you Spermie, lucky you .......... fair play to you buddy ....... lets get this thread moving again!!!! Yahoo
    No apologies or excuses.

Reviews

Hey Spermie, Wolfie, Cindy, Kamilla and Benny ...... where have ye all gone? C'mon we gotta keep this thread goin!!
    Ah Hell Doc! The thread is gone quiet since you've been gone ......... there's talk of Spermie going to Athlone!!! ...... waiting for a report!! ........ but in the meantime I'm thinking that the beautiful ladies really need to come to Carlow ...... now I'm thinkin' we could model it on this..........
    No apologies or excuses.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

Cindy Forever (02-09-11)

Reviews

Ah ffs royaler let sleeping dogs lie would ya??
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 02-09-11 at 00:17.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye