Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody else watching UFC 134 this saturday?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    Should be a good fight,i seen okami fight in belfast he is a good fighter but not in the same cat as silva.
    Maybe not, but I will not write off Okami. He has great wrestling (one of Anderson's weaknesses) so I could see a 5 round wrestling match with Anderson losing. Prolly wont happen though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

n73 (25-08-11)

Reviews

Gay, gay, gay ! It's just jumped up WWE !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Boxing fan?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Boxing fan?
    Ha ha ! Just a tad mate, just a tad !!

The way I see it is like this, if the real Silva comes out with all guns blazing he’ll stop Okami within 3 minutes with some kind of deadly knockout, but if the lazy show boating Silva he’ll just make the night a lot harder for himself than he needs to, perhaps only pulling the win out in the last few minutes of the last round, either way Silva to win with ease.

Griffin and Rua is the one I’m most excited about. Griffin I feel really has to do well in this one otherwise I can’t see him getting his UFC contract renewed again as he’s loosing more than he’s winning these days. He has to win but I don’t think he will.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    The way I see it is like this, if the real Silva comes out with all guns blazing he’ll stop Okami within 3 minutes with some kind of deadly knockout, but if the lazy show boating Silva he’ll just make the night a lot harder for himself than he needs to, perhaps only pulling the win out in the last few minutes of the last round, either way Silva to win with ease.

Griffin and Rua is the one I’m most excited about. Griffin I feel really has to do well in this one otherwise I can’t see him getting his UFC contract renewed again as he’s loosing more than he’s winning these days. He has to win but I don’t think he will.
    Forrest and Bonnar will never be cut. As for Anderson there is little chance we'll see him dancing for the whole fight seeing as its in Brazil. Id imagine he will prolly wanna win as impressively as possible.

Yeah boxing is great and MMA is nothing more than hyped up WWE

Try saying that to Lyoto Machida or Anderson Silva and see what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Forrest and Bonnar will never be cut. As for Anderson there is little chance we'll see him dancing for the whole fight seeing as its in Brazil. Id imagine he will prolly wanna win as impressively as possible.
    I know what you’re saying Ray but both Griffin and Bonnar are becoming nothing more than punching bags for these new breed of fighters.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (26-08-11)

Reviews

Ha ha ! Just a tad mate, just a tad !!
    Figured that. You are in notable company as Bob Arum, Floyd Mayweather and countless other boxing folk agree with you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I know what you’re saying Ray but both Griffin and Bonnar are becoming nothing more than punching bags for these new breed of fighters.
    They can lose a million times and still wont be cut. Bonnar even pissed hot after their second fight. Both are also currently on two fight win streaks.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast