Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TOBL fight Google

Reviews

Thank you for your on-going coverage of the TOBL campaign Queen Bee. Life gets in the way and it is easy to get complacent (for me anyways), and it is good to be reminded that the fight goes on. And more importantly of the people doing the fighting on all our behalfs.

So well done TOBL! Good coverage in the Independant as well. Which is a major coup given that they would only usually cover the other campaign.

There was some critism initially (on this forum) that the TOBL committee consisted only of women. I say fair play. Because obviously these ladies have more balls that all of us guys put together. Apologies to any gentlemen out there who disagree, but I wouldn't have the guts to campaign outside the GOOGLE headquarters!!!

One question though? What's with the red umbrellas (as this is the Turn Off the Blue light and not Turn off the Red light campaign). Unless it was a move to confuse the opposition!

Either way - well played ladies.

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

QueenBee (08-08-11), samlad (08-08-11)

Great job TOBL to all people involved thank you and keep up good work
    MWAH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12