Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I just can't get my head around these 15 min's quickies

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I remember the time not so long ago when if one of the guys started a thread highlighting the fifty euro thread the ladies here would be down on him like a ton of bricks, now the last three posts regarding fifteen minute quickies have been started by a lady! How things change so quickly.

CG
    Yes things do change! However if you never said you did it in the first place why ask???
    Now each to their own but I just don't get it..

City gent question: Have you done it and how the hell does it work and are you out in 15 mins ??? I don't think so...

Nina

xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    I always thought the appointment starts after you've gotten out of the shower I'd imagine many clients wouldn't clean themselves properly if they thought they were on the clock.

As for 15 minutes, wouldn't bother with it myself. The amount of time you spend arranging the appointment, confrming, finding apartment etc only to leave 15 minutes later seems a bit silly.
    Time starts from when the door opens! What you do with tht time is up to you. Also ladies you need to start kicking the guys out on time also. If you allow guys to stay over time without paying they will book 15mins and stay 30 mins.

Try "hello.. You now have 12mins to shoot your muck" followed 13 mins later with "jog on"

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wildthang For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (04-08-11), mer (03-08-11), sashaeve (03-08-11), Sassy Ann (03-08-11), English Nina (03-08-11), UKHeather (03-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    No it's not.

CG
    I'm pretty sure it is

Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post
    Yes things do change! However if you never said you did it in the first place why ask???

City gent question: Have you done it and how the hell does it work and are you out in 15 mins ??? I don't think so...

Nina

xxx
    You'd be better asking a punter Nina lol

Reviews

It's down to state of the economy ladies. If the guys could afford an hr or more then they would I'd imagine. It's a bit like people going for "carry outs" instead of going to the pub. IMO if there was no 15 min offers out there then quite a few of the guys would have to give up punting possibly. On the plus side of the 15 min booking, money is money and if u don't like the punter then u don't have wait long till it's over?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Time starts from when the door opens! What you do with tht time is up to you. Also ladies you need to start kicking the guys out on time also. If you allow guys to stay over time without paying they will book 15mins and stay 30 mins.

Try "hello.. You now have 12mins to shoot your muck" followed 13 mins later with "jog on"
    HA HA HA loving this one!!! and your spot on here wild.....

Nina

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post

Or if you have your mouth full - Flash cards

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    You'd be better asking a punter Nina lol
    I have done 20 min quickies unknownst to myself, I'd have paid for 30mins but out in 20

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post

Nina

xxx
    I can honestly say Nina the only time I have done a fifteen minute quickie, I've been on my own

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

13. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I have done 20 min quickies unknownst to myself, I'd have paid for 30mins but out in 20
    Gosh. That IS quick

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast