Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 min bookings - really?

Don't do London!
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I personally always book for one hour Sassy Ann. Purely because I can't see how it's possbile to relax into a 30 min appointment. I presume it's the financial aspect that makes punters book for 30 mins. I'm not made of money but prefer the hour long appointments - so it means less appointments than if I booked 30 minute ones. But it's time and money well spent.
    That's very presumptuous Most of my appointments are for 30mins, mainly for 2 reasons, a lot of the time I don't have an hour to spare so my time is the constraint. Secondly like John Connor I too rarely go a second round so unless it's a lady I know has good english and I can have a nice realaxing time with her, after all the sex is only one aspect of an appointment, I will not book an hour.
    Getting back to the original topic, without a watch it is difficult to keep track of time, I'm fairly good but here are a few of the tactics I have come across, I'm probably repeating what has already been said but here goes:

Music stops playing.
    Conversation dries up and answers become smiles.
    A tap on the leg or bum, up the lady gets and either puts a towel or bathrobe around herself.
    Would you like to take a quick shower before you leave.
    It was lovely seeing you.
    The lady gets up and cuts off all comunication. (has happened but not nice so a bad idea)
    Are you going back to work now, or have you far to travel, usually coupled with putting something around herself.
    Never been asked if I would like to extend but that is a good one.
    Sorry baby, I have another client coming, sometimes coupled with I wish you could stay, gives the impression she enjoyed her time and would like you back again.
    A knock on the door

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Sassy Ann (03-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    That's very presumptuous Most of my appointments are for 30mins, mainly for 2 reasons, a lot of the time I don't have an hour to spare so my time is the constraint. Secondly like John Connor I too rarely go a second round so unless it's a lady I know has good english and I can have a nice realaxing time with her, after all the sex is only one aspect of an appointment, I will not book an hour.
    Getting back to the original topic, without a watch it is difficult to keep track of time, I'm fairly good but here are a few of the tactics I have come across, I'm probably repeating what has already been said but here goes:

Well apologies Anon. Thank you for enlightening me.

I guess we are all different and it is good to hear your perspective.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

anon361 (03-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I personally always book for one hour Sassy Ann. Purely because I can't see how it's possbile to relax into a 30 min appointment. I presume it's the financial aspect that makes punters book for 30 mins. I'm not made of money but prefer the hour long appointments - so it means less appointments than if I booked 30 minute ones. But it's time and money well spent.

Good suggestions above. I'm sure saying you have a another punter on the way will quickly shift anyone slow coach who is taking advantage of your time.

Moving to hour long appointments sounds like a good idea too, although you would probably be the best gauge of this.

However, there will always be chancers who seek to abuse a lady's time, and at the end of the day I think you need to forget manners and move them along by whatever means necessary. Manners need to be reciprocated. And when a punter seeks to stay on without paying for the extra time that in itself is a gross abuse of manners.

Remeber each to their own! I like to mix n match my appointment durations. As for " cant relax in a 30min appointment" not all appointments are about relaxing... there is nothing wrong with a quick shower, shag , shower thanksvery much and off ye go with a smile on your face

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthang For This Useful Post:

anon361 (03-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    I used to be very bad with asking a client to leave but now I have manned up as it were lol.

On a side note- I find the London clients to be infamous for over staying. They may be clean and polite but they are chancers! In London I find it better not to bother with the 30 mins as they are awful at taking hints and are easily offended. I feel the Irish clients have a thicker skin so some times I just tell them to "Jog On" in my best cockerney accent
    "jog on " love it Amber

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy cindy View Post
    darling if you have time and want please read my reviews!!
    I never say for my clients time finished before half hour,one hout etc...
    But i let the guy know 5 minutes after the time is end...if he try waste my time i for sure not say nothing but never more take appointment with him again and if he change phone number and come as new client when i open the door and reconise him i say f***k off and not let he come in...
    If in case someone make review saing i am clock watcher for sure is lyer because (clock watcher is who quick client out before end the time)
    so mate quick all out if they not respect your time.
    We are the same a doctor,solicitor etc...we charge for our time and we arent mather theresa.
    (sorry for my honestely)
    Damn Cindy I love your honesty. But I really have to get a new doctor........ cause he never made me feel the same as you ladies do! well other than when he was checking my prostate,lol

That said I have rarely overstayed as i seem to have a perfectly timed inbuilt punting clock. I can pretty much time the fun during the appointement to finish up on the time available. Its scary how close i get everytime....pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Remeber each to their own! I like to mix n match my appointment durations. As for " cant relax in a 30min appointment" not all appointments are about relaxing... there is nothing wrong with a quick shower, shag , shower thanksvery much and off ye go with a smile on your face
    Ah, the splash and dash.

An occasional favourite of mine
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, the splash and dash.

An occasional favourite of mine
    "Splash n Dash" Lucy you have already made me smile this morning and neither of us have been naked either! your talented

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthang For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (03-08-11)

Reviews

I don't get this. I go to a lady with one purpose.
    If I wanted to chat about nothing I'd visit my mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    I don't get this. I go to a lady with one purpose.
    If I wanted to chat about nothing I'd visit my mother.
    Each to their own. Everyone looks for different things. Do you often talk to your Ma about erections?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 03-08-11 at 08:23. Reason: My ''o'' isn't working. It's pissing me off.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

herodotus (03-08-11)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast