Thread: The good days?

Reviews

Default The good days?

Hey so what is your best memory off your childhood? school days? Good memories? Mine was when we use to come home from football training on the bikes aged about 15 and bold out. We use to raid the local farmers orchard on the way back home? He knew we were coming but there was a load off us so he didn’t know where to look, we came from everywhere! He came after us on a massey 35 ffs? So funny. Like that wouldn’t catch a snail? Or at night we would tie socks to a string with illuminated smiley faces. We would put them face down on the road and pull them up in front of the cars as they came to us, and do a runner oh the trouble we got into? The good days So what is yours?

Reviews

yeah i have some fab memories its great to look back
    one xmas morning my sis thought a push bike that came from santa was for her but it wasnt it was for me, the look on her face priceless lol
    similiar story about the orchard, but the farmer took my bike (not the one from santa) and put it at the gate of his house which i had to pass on my way home. after a while looking i started to wonder home and spotted my bike at his gate, delighted i made my way over but when i got there he jumped out from behind the wall. the look on my face priceless

Has to be secondary school, playing truant and principal was in town as well. Legged it on bike as he gave chase, but alas we were gone in 60 seconds,lol. Next day, we didn't turn up for school and heard the principal was saying he will get us. No a chance!!!!