Thread: Opting Out of Reviews

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I agree with you.
    I do think reviews are important, particularly when you are starting out. However, I do not like reviews. Not one bit.
    How many reviews does one person need for anyone to see they are genuine.
    I feel the reviews I have give enough information for someone (who only visits based on reviews of others) to make a decision on whether they would like to see me or not.
    If I could remain verified and keep the reviews I have, I too would stop accepting reviews.
    Opting out of reviews resulting in the profile going to Unverified is archaic. Surely after a certain number of reviews, from a variety of established members etc. the profile should be deemed genuine and allow the person the option to accept no more reviews but keep the profile as verified. In a community such as this I do not see it being difficult to establish such a criteria, it appears to be there to stop the practice of bogus profiles yet impacts the genuine girls, something that needs to be looked at IMHO...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (01-08-11), jammy69 (01-08-11), Rodney69 (01-08-11), UKHeather (26-08-11)