Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Where's your f**kin' pride ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Shurrup Biggis Dickis.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    bow before me
    The only way youll be seeing the top of Lucy's head is by digging 200 out of your pocket first.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (28-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    More than a twinge lucy
    You know everytime im near the ban button iv got my hand down my pants
    I , for one, truly believe that.

Reviews

there a re a few different forums i like to browse through. some of them, like here, are very tight communities. but this is the only one where people constantly feel the need to congratulate each other on these milestones. doozer has reached 15000. at every 1000 interval he has been congratulated. we all know he is going to hit 16000, and it probably wont even take that long, so whats the big deal anymore?
    see you next tuesday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (28-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    there a re a few different forums i like to browse through. some of them, like here, are very tight communities. but this is the only one where people constantly feel the need to congratulate each other on these milestones. doozer has reached 15000. at every 1000 interval he has been congratulated. we all know he is going to hit 16000, and it probably wont even take that long, so whats the big deal anymore?
    I agree, 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k should really be the only milestones people are congratualted on.

Reviews

You know having been here as long as you Anon and Boywonder I have seen dozens of Congrats threads, and whereas my interest in them really is bordering on ZERO I still don't mind them. You have to realise that the newer members like to get w small bit of recognition. It's like endorsing their value and contribution to the forums and it does no harm.

If these kind of threads annoy or infuriate you.... Don't click on them. Simples.

But I'll tell ya one thing, I for one will always post a simple 'well done' on Every one I come across, whether it's a buddy or not... it just takes a second... and this gesture may matter more to the recipient than the time it took me to pop it there.

I think it's called being neighbourly.

Reviews

not sure i know what you are agreeing on here. personally, id love to be done with the lot of these threads. just can't get me head around why peeps like them so much. its not as if anyone has done anything particularly worthy to deserve congratulations.
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

You know having been here as long as you Anon and Boywonder I have seen dozens of Congrats threads, and whereas my interest in them really is bordering on ZERO I still don't mind them. You have to realise that the newer members like to get w small bit of recognition. It's like endorsing their value and contribution to the forums and it does no harm.

If these kind of threads annoy or infuriate you.... Don't click on them. Simples.

But I'll tell ya one thing, I for one will always post a simple 'well done' on Every one I come across, whether it's a buddy or not... it just takes a second... and this gesture may matter more to the recipient than the time it took me to pop it there.

thats a non-arguement. its because something really annoys me here that i feel i have to comment on it!! thats part of why people like to post on here for! you couldn't live your life like that...if you dont like something then shut up and move on. jeez!
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Talking

I agree... its not as if its a great effort.... I just type in a sentence and click me Post button....

Whats all the fuss......
    if the button works.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Nope, it's called being a Rep Whore

All messing aside, I don't mind them, they come and go and generally fall off the main page quickly, I do congratulate the odd one but a lot i couldn't be arsed, nothing personal and it has nothing to do with how popular you are.. Sorry lads, can I get a sticky Congratulating everyone for their congratulation threads

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast