Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: life is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    this has to be a piss take.........in fairness to him though he is in the chatroom playing an awesome card.
    I TOTALLY AGREE! 100% Right!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyOlivia69 For This Useful Post:

TheCelticDream (24-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOlivia69 View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE! 100% Right!
    This is the worst written piss take I have read, read the speech patterns etc, its clearly a piss take and is some experienced person trying to sound like a shy guy. First of all a shy guy would not register in the first place, and secondly wouldn't open up to us strangers like that. I have been following this all day waiting to see who would call foul. In fairness Forrest did express doubts in the first response. He is clearly someone trying to scam.

If he is genuinely shy he is not going to risk getting caught going to an appointment with a girl from this site, get serious guys.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    This is the worst written piss take I have read, read the speech patterns etc, its clearly a piss take and is some experienced person trying to sound like a shy guy. First of all a shy guy would not register in the first place, and secondly wouldn't open up to us strangers like that. I have been following this all day waiting to see who would call foul. In fairness Forrest did express doubts in the first response. He is clearly someone trying to scam.

If he is genuinely shy he is not going to risk getting caught going to an appointment with a girl from this site, get serious guys.
    This is not a piss take im dead serious!!!!!!
    and why would i not open up to strangers like this, nobody bloody knows who i am!! so i can open up like this and right what im thinking!!
    and yes i am shy, and why would i not take the risk of making an appointmeant with some of these lovely ladies! Dublin is a very big place my friend so i would not have to worry about bumping into somebody i know, cause i dont know very much people!!
    look sorry if you thought im taking the piss but i am dead serious, of course i can right what im thinking here nobody knows me here, trying to scam!! your sound like the sort of person i have been avoiding my whole life, if you had something bad to say about me just tell me out straight, this is a forum i can right what i like!!
    and yes again i am dead serious, so you obvously think its not normal for a 21 year old virgin, if you think its a scam. look sorry im trying my best but im in doubt now the way your thinking of me!!
    anyway thanks for your say!! wasnt needed but anyway thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy1990 View Post
    and why would i not open up to strangers like this, nobody bloody knows who i am!! so i can open up like this and right what im thinking!!
    and yes i am shy, and why would i not take the risk of making an appointmeant with some of these lovely ladies! Dublin is a very big place my friend so i would not have to worry about bumping into somebody i know, cause i dont know very much people!!
    look sorry if you thought im taking the piss but i am dead serious, of course i can right what im thinking here nobody knows me here, trying to scam!! your sound like the sort of person i have been avoiding my whole life, if you had something bad to say about me just tell me out straight, this is a forum i can right what i like!!
    and yes again i am dead serious, so you obvously think its not normal for a 21 year old virgin, if you think its a scam. look sorry im trying my best but im in doubt now the way your thinking of me!!
    jeysus you seem really shy.....pmsl

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    jeysus you seem really shy.....pmsl
    why not nobody knows me here!! i can have my say, its the real thing is where im shy, trying to say whats in my head!!

Reviews

looks like u have grown a pair, now go out and use them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

shyguy1990 (24-07-11)

Reviews

Jepus cripes this is scary... It's like a mirror image of my life! To a certain extent anyway...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (24-07-11)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    looks like u have grown a pair, now go out and use them.
    yes im ok chatting here, but its the real life sitution that i get nervous, just trying to say something to a lady i just dont know what to say, and then i just think to myself, well what a spa i am just bloody say something!!
    thanks anyway man!!

There is nothing at all wrong with being a virgin at 21.
    Don't make your first experience with a hooker. It will be disappointing and you'll regret it always.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (24-07-11), mathsteacher (24-07-11)

Reviews

I am sorry to be so cynical but your misspellings are so put on, and if you are shy like you say you wouldn't write the length of replies you are writing, sorry don't buy it. Whoever you are and whatever your motive I remain to be convinced. Your use of nobody bloody knows who I am also rings as fake indignation to me. Your use of my friend also doesn't seem to shy, lol. I have nothing bad to say about you, I just don't believe you are what you say you are, thats all. I used the word scam in its mildest form, don't think you are trying to make money or even get a freebie, just think you are getting your kicks out of all the sympathy. I would love to be wrong but nothing and I mean nothing in all you have written leads me to believe you. Sorry

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

SexyOlivia69 (24-07-11), sperminater (25-07-11), SR71 (24-07-11)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast