Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review when profile down?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Are you sure about this? As i cannot see how to submit a review for a girl who's profile is currently suspended? even using anon361 method it requires the ladies profile to be active inorder to submit review!

Please can someone enlighten me on how to submit a review for a lady who's profile is currently suspended?
    This is only available for up to two weeks after a profile has been suspended, so that could be the reason.

Reviews

Its all too complex for me anyway. Several times I' had to pass on writing a review because the Lady was "no longer advertising" Whats wrong with leaving a facility to write review for at least a week after her last advertisment ? You took her money so give a little slack. Dont even start me on vanishing reviews.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

MatureEbonyPru38F (04-09-11)

Blog Entries

I was surprised to recieve a review when my profile was down, as i always thought u couldn't, but i can definitely vouch that u can
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy Leah View Post
    I was surprised to recieve a review when my profile was down, as i always thought u couldn't, but i can definitely vouch that u can
    Yes, as explained they can for 2 weeks after you leave, major problem is most people haven't a clue how to do it, there's no expalantion or guide on how to do it.
    It would be a lot better if along with the words "Not currently advertising" they added a quick guide on how to leave a review for this lady if you have seen her in the last 2 weeks..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Leggy Leah (16-08-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12