Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Drugs...Hate them or Love them?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well bamba what I find hilarious hummmm well not really it's the love ones that suffer the parents it's not so hilarious when a
    comes home on a Monday morning no money from pay day on a Friday oh because he's been on a drugs binge fuck how will we feed the kids I don't mean to be a prick fella I have seen it .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well bamba what I find hilarious hummmm well not really it's the love ones that suffer the parents it's not so hilarious when a
    comes home on a Monday morning no money from pay day on a Friday oh because he's been on a drugs binge fuck how will we feed the kids I don't mean to be a prick fella I have seen it .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    I absolutely fucking hate them and the bastards involved in selling them!
    Depends on what drug they are selling and where the money is going 2.i would not label all drug dealers as being the same.some only sell to friends and tell a customer when there are doing to much and going down a slippery slope.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    Somebody needs a big ol' doobie....

i'm smoking one now

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    Depends on what drug they are selling and where the money is going 2.i would not label all drug dealers as being the same.some only sell to friends and tell a customer when there are doing to much and going down a slippery slope.

I think in some terms you are right and you are wrong, I personally dont agree with drug use but if the government were to legalise something as simple as cannabis, which is proven to be a lot less harmfull than most drugs, and to tax cannabis so the money went back into the econonmy that could help take money out of the underground drug dealers pockets.

I dont think any drug should be legalised but that is one point of view that i found veyr interesting and could possibly agree with
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (13-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=mrniceguy2011;576009]Depends on what drug they are selling and where the money is going 2.i would not label all drug dealers as being the same.some only sell to friends and tell a customer when there are doing to much and going down a slippery slope.

:confuse

Jasus mate thats the best I have heard in a long time you must be stoned to the bone going to press on this one .

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    I think in some terms you are right and you are wrong, I personally dont agree with drug use but if the government were to legalise something as simple as cannabis, which is proven to be a lot less harmfull than most drugs, and to tax cannabis so the money went back into the econonmy that could help take money out of the underground drug dealers pockets.

I dont think any drug should be legalised but that is one point of view that i found veyr interesting and could possibly agree with
    ahem you can buy coffee alchol nd tabacco
    and tablets with codine
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I grew up in a rough part of Dublin in the eighties heroin was starting to take a hold I knew larry dunne I lived in the same area I also knew ma baker two of the people that started and were the cause of the drug scourge in Dublin back then and is know a bigger problem then ever I lost two of my best mates to that shit do I hate drugs well what do you think the way forward is to
    educate kids if I kid go into a school and show kids what I have seen an addict in a stair well with a needle sticking out of his
    arm frothing at the mouth not a pretty sight.
    im very sorry for ur loss and i cant agree mre about herion... but this is a debate on drugs as a whole
    i didnt grow up in a city but i saw my fair share of piss soaked alcholics drinking the weekly money growing up too
    and lives destroyed by it abuse violence etc...
    how people bring themselfs to that level both herion addicts nd alcholics ill never no
    but if u still drink u cant really judge the likes mrniceguy their for having a joint.... maybe he cud be a person using it medicianal etc.... all things in moderation

but i will always agree that posion herion shud disappear tbh how young ones take it up when they look at the junkies is beyond me
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

[QUOTE=Fitzy;576025]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post

:confuse

Jasus mate thats the best I have heard in a long time you must be stoned to the bone going to press on this one .
    Nice one,always glad 2 help
    Don't be pressing 2 hard.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Drugs in moderation hummmm don't think so the more you take the more you want a mate of mine once told me coke should
    be called more oh and he started of smoking the odd joint same as my to mates that are no longer here I know alcohol is bad
    here but drugs .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (13-09-11)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast