Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever had your fantasy acted out to your full satisfaction???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Mine should fit but if not I keep a few pairs of larger sized panties but he would need to bring his own slip as I don't have one :S
    Would fit me like as im a petite size 6-8 aswell who watching TV3 some woman got some of her bacon sliced off,, interesting programme
    Last edited by skywalker85; 22-07-11 at 22:24.

Reviews

Nothing is too much for Ciara ! Now that's service.

Anyway it's funny that he says he found it difficult to find a lady who would help him in his fantasy! Cause I too have the same problem. It seems most ladies are fine with the idea of al fresco sex, but when I mention I want to bring a goat and my pet monkey who likes to wear women's clothes and the monkey likes latex and fresh cream! It's at that point they seem loose interest and hang up.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Nothing is too much for Ciara ! Now that's service.

Anyway it's funny that he says he found it difficult to find a lady who would help him in his fantasy! Cause I too have the same problem. It seems most ladies are fine with the idea of al fresco sex, but when I mention I want to bring a goat and my pet monkey who likes to wear women's clothes and the monkey likes latex and fresh cream! It's at that point they seem loose interest and hang up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12