Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry Ladies I Might Have Started a Precedent!

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    Blog it Heather go on go on go on lol Tiff xx
    Here is the short version. He turned up for his free time. I offered it to him because of a misunderstanding about a previous booking, which was my fault.
    He thought he was getting an hour!
    He was rude!
    He stank of sweat!
    Not so much as a box of chocs or a Thankyou Heather for the freebie!
    Wanted every filthy degrading service you can think of!
    I seemed to say NO I don't do that..continuously, for half an hour!

If he had been paying the fee for his booking I still would not have ever seen him again.

Doing me doggie, he asks, Do you like it up the arse? Can I have anal Heather? That was the final straw
    I turned my head around and said NO you fucking can't! You can shut up! Hurry up! and Piss Off!
    Which he did.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (21-07-11), realdeal (22-07-11), TiffanyTees (21-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Here is the short version. He turned up for his free time. I offered it to him because of a misunderstanding about a previous booking, which was my fault.
    He was rude!
    He stank of sweat!

If he had been paying the fee for his booking I still would not have ever seen him again.

Doing me doggie, he asks, Do you like it up the arse? Can I have anal Heather? That was the final straw
    I turned my head around and said NO you fucking can't! You can shut up! Hurry up! and Piss Off!
    Which he did.
    I have to say I'd feel like a real cheapskate accepting a freebie from a lady, even if she insisted there is no way I would not bring her a decent gift probably matching her generosity.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (21-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I have to say I'd feel like a real cheapskate accepting a freebie from a lady, even if she insisted there is no way I would not bring her a decent gift probably matching her generosity.
    I think most clients would.. It wasn't that i wanted or expected a gift. I would not have offered the free half hour if I did not want to do it. It was his rudeness. So I gave him some back when my patience ran out

Reviews

As you may have seen in my previous post where I had a negative review, I admited to not providing the service expected from the client.

Today I recieve another negative from a punter that last posted a review two and a half years ago and saw me on my last visit to ******* in April!

So I'm sorry if you all start getting negative reviews from punters (you can't call them clients) who saw you whenever all expecting a free session lol

Love and Licks, Tiff xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Review deleted.

Feck it!! I spent the last ten minutes looking for the said review until I saw that Sammy had deleted it!

I would have loved to have read Tiff's reply to said review. (Tiff's replies are as priceless as she is!)

I was wondering if it related to the incident previously posted by Tiff - the one where a 'punter' told Tiff it was his birthday and then was shocked that Tiff wasn't going to give him a freebie!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (21-07-11)

Tiff fair play to you, you're a lady.
    And Mik better put up a revised review
    (And a chatty ball of energy is as far as I'm concerned not a negative review...not evrybodies cup of tea... but then i never was one for tea anyway...see you soon i hope)
    Last edited by paddyclog; 21-07-11 at 17:13.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to paddyclog For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (21-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    He was rude!
    He stank of sweat!

Which he did.
    Priceless Heather !!

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Priceless Heather !!
    Certain people go through life accumulating karmic kicks to the conkers.

This guy sounds like one of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post

Thats a very fair comment Anon, but in my case I dont see it as me giving this client a freebie I class it as giving him the appointment he paid for but didnt get.

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12