Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday World ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I would say at least 3 in 10 before this phone hacking became public knowledge
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    I would say at least 3 in 10 before this phone hacking became public knowledge
    if by this you mean 30% of people leave their passwords unchanged, then I am even more ashamed of the idiots in this world

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

pt27 (16-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hasn't everyone tried it? I was at it about 15 to 20 years ago. It must have being the worst kept secret ever. Hacking into the phone of a missing schoolgirl is unforgivable though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    if by this you mean 30% of people leave their passwords unchanged, then I am even more ashamed of the idiots in this world
    A mobile phone has a password ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (17-07-11)

idiots? seriously mate not being up to date with I.t. does not make you an idiot...perhaps a victim.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

QueenBee (16-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    idiots? seriously mate not being up to date with I.t. does not make you an idiot...perhaps a victim.
    Would you consider "being up to date with I.t" the ability to change your default playback password to a different four digit combination ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Donnacha For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (16-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    that's not staying up to date with IT, the dogs on the street know how to do that so if you get caught out it's your own fault. But by any chance you have been caught out then then I'd like to introduce you to my good friend the Price of Nigeria, he's got a business proposition for you

that's not staying up to date with IT, the dogs on the street know how to do that so if you get caught out it's your own fault. But by any chance you have been caught out then then I'd like to introduce you to my good friend the Price of Nigeria, he's got a business proposition for you
    Well, that's just ridiculous! Something only an idiot would say. My old aunt has a mobile for emergencies. She would think a PIN is for broken knicker elastic situations.
    Last edited by UKHeather; 16-07-11 at 23:23.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

dub1 (16-07-11), skywalker85 (16-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Well, that's just ridiculous! Something only an idiot would say. My old aunt has a mobile for emergencies. She would think a PIN is for broken knicker elastic situations.
    Id say thats weird

Quote Originally Posted by Donnacha View Post
    Would you consider "being up to date with I.t" the ability to change your default playback password to a different four digit combination ?
    [QUOTE=monster_monster;528738]that's not staying up to date with IT, the dogs on the street know how to do that so if you get caught out it's your own fault. But by any chance you have been caught out then then I'd like to introduce you to my good friend the Price of Nigeria, he's got a business proposition for you [/QUOTE
    ahh guys please... are you saying if ppl are not aware of the password they deserve to be hacked?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast