Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beckham's daughter.

Blog Entries

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    She is given the name Harper Seven.
    Sounds like the time my deaf mate John told me Eastenders starts at......

He told me that line and and nearly fell over laughing, otherwise I wouldn't have repeated it.......

He's a sick fcuker.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

benin (11-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Sounds like the time my deaf mate John told me Eastenders starts at......

He told me that line and and nearly fell over laughing, otherwise I wouldn't have repeated it.......

He's a sick fcuker.........
    welcome back luther..good to see ya..

on a serious note ..they feckin know the place the first baby was conceived...and now the time of the most recent....respect!!!...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    She is given the name Harper Seven. It's not my business what name is given but won't it sound odd...Ms.Harper Seven Beckham?..crazy what money can do!
    It just goes to show that David and Victoria are a bit soft in the head!! I'll bet they think the name's classy and unique??? Unique maybe, but how on earth is the kid going to survive school???

I think some parents should be banned from choosing names for their kids on the basis that they're going to traumatized their kids for life! David and Victoria Beckham fall into that territory!

I certainly hope Will and Kate don't take a leaf out of their book!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries

They took the name on to the streets this morning on telly and everyone kept thinking they were say 'half past 7', then I kept thinking about come dance with me and wondering if she would be called to dinner in that way the judge does when he says, 7!

Bless her cotton socks.

Reviews

It sounds like a military command,harper is bad enough but seven is just plain odd...i have a feeling these kids will end up resenting their parents over these silly names...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    i have a feeling these kids will end up resenting their parents over these silly names...
    naahhh ...they will resent the parents cause they will be without morals or class or a role model...all they will have is money....wait a second...money...mmmmmmm...lol
    Last edited by benin; 11-07-11 at 22:16. Reason: hello all

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    It just goes to show that David and Victoria are a bit soft in the head!! I'll bet they think the name's classy and unique??? Unique maybe, but how on earth is the kid going to survive school???

I think some parents should be banned from choosing names for their kids on the basis that they're going to traumatized their kids for life! David and Victoria Beckham fall into that territory!

I certainly hope Will and Kate don't take a leaf out of their book!!!
    I don't think the palace will allow Will and Kate to do that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12