View Poll Results: Which accent is sexiest...

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dublin

10 22.73%
  • Cork

5 11.36%
  • Belfast/Donegal (northern Irl)

12 27.27%
  • Limerick (I suppose I should at last include it)

1 2.27%
  • Galway (Western Irl)

1 2.27%
  • Kerry

3 6.82%
  • Midlands

1 2.27%
  • Other (sorry if I left someone out)

11 25.00%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Ladies... which accent..

i love the northern accent, i adore it the wet inducing stuff, but i do admit i go week when a cork man west cork now not some nori calls me his top auld doll, cork accent do make things dirty but in a funny charmin kind of way but think its coz im 4m munster lol
    but northern my god i know a guy form belfast that was a fuckbuddy before i started this he cud walk into a room wud say take ur knickers off now and u be like yup no problem he was also very hot but the accent mmmmmmmmmm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

sperminater (09-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    You didn't think this one through JC, theres more punters in Dublin.

Just had a look...Others are outscoring Dub and Cork
    Have faith mel. We can pull this off bud.

In any case only the ladies votes count. Those sad langers that voted for themselves are disqualified. We have been unlucky so far. Nyna has PMed me to apologise fir voting dub and I think Becky boo was having a blonde moment when she stated that the cork is the sexiest but voted other. The big voters have yet to vote.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Have faith mel. We can pull this off bud.

In any case only the ladies votes count. Those sad langers that voted for themselves are disqualified. We have been unlucky so far. Nyna has PMed me to apologise fir voting dub and I think Becky boo was having a blonde moment when she stated that the cork is the sexiest but voted other. The big voters have yet to vote.
    Have you considered that Other is doing well as a lot of the ladies may prefer a non-Irish accent?

Just a thought...
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    Have you considered that Other is doing well as a lot of the ladies may prefer a non-Irish accent?

Just a thought...

Are you for real Jams, the Irish accent was voted sexiest in the world.

Anyhow only two ol' dolls have voted other. And Becky boo doesn't count cos she finds these polls hard to understand. Bless.

Reviews

Are you for real Jams, the Irish accent was voted sexiest in the world.

Anyhow only two ol' dolls have voted other. And Becky boo doesn't count cos she finds these polls hard to understand. Bless.
    Ah - that's the Irish accent once exported. It then does wonders, but here it's common as muck. Trust me, I do not have an Irish accent and I've run into a number of ladies that think it's dead sexy. Why? Just because it's different.

Just my humble opinion...
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

K it's 5/3. I need 3 votes. I know Lucy and Ebs won't let me down. And karin where are ya babes I need ya. Tiffs, Saff, Eve and even Maya did I te ye how much I love ye lately *cough*
    Stop trying to fix the vote just cos were in front you can't beat our sexy tounge

im irish and i prefer the irish accent only beaten by scotish they have the sexiest in the world but close with belfast

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (09-07-11), theqm (09-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_rebeka8722 View Post
    well...never want to say it,but if we talk about now...i need to admit it.. your accent is the sexiest
    I am gutted Rebeka!!!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

South African followed by Scotish are my favs, even have programmed my sat Nav with a sexy SA lady telling me where to turn
    Last edited by anon361; 09-07-11 at 16:54.

Reviews

... do you find the sexiest. Think back now of all the clients you have met in the different parts of Ireland and consider which accent you like most... which accent turned you on more...like.

And lets just sort this once and for all...

(Jamesdublin?...yuuch... Jamesbelfast?.. euuuh... Jameslimerick? ..pfff yeah right!....)
    This is a poll for the ladies. So why the heck are some of the guys voting!?!?!

BTW James - the "Cork accent" doesn't really qualify for this thread. The "Cork accent" isn't even English!! It's a whole different dialect!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast