Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is the most important?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    What is the most important in your life : 1. love .... 2. money .... 3. carrer or 4. sex ... ???
    In my opinion.... 1. love .... after 2. money after the 3. carrer because without money you cannot have a carrer.... and 4. sex ....
    Having suffered a health scare I have come to realise that the most important thing to me is my health - all the other things are great to have but without your health they mean little. In my youth I never thought about my health or taking care of myself but now , even if a bit late in the day, I am far more health concious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

Christine (02-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Having suffered a health scare I have come to realise that the most important thing to me is my health - all the other things are great to have but without your health they mean little. In my youth I never thought about my health or taking care of myself but now , even if a bit late in the day, I am far more health concious.
    You're right....thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Honour should be in there somewhere....
    Well said, Bruce..

All other things in life you may lose (money, health, career, etc.).. In life the only two things that are truly yours to keep are your

knowledge/education and your honor. No one can take those away... Unless you give it away.. My humble opinion.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Christine (04-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Well said, Bruce..

All other things in life you may lose (money, health, career, etc.).. In life the only two things that are truly yours to keep are your

knowledge/education and your honor. No one can take those away... Unless you give it away.. My humble opinion.
    You're right everybody with their opinion... thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345