Thread: Cork Dream Girls..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default upmarket

upmarket usually has 5 girls working until 10 and 2 until 12 and is really in the heart of the city .It got a facelift abot 12 18 monts ago it was a real tip. the other premises is out a little further and has usually 3 girls and shuts at 9-30 this i believe also got a makeover recently(and did it need it) Theese places are open for years and both even actually have landlines which is fairly unusual now. They would have been the focus of some unwanted attention from time to time get the drift.I think they upgraded and got younger more beautiful girls to compete with whats on offer. I see at least one girl who used to work there working on the streets now.

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    upmarket usually has 5 girls working until 10 and 2 until 12 and is really in the heart of the city .It got a facelift abot 12 18 monts ago it was a real tip. the other premises is out a little further and has usually 3 girls and shuts at 9-30 this i believe also got a makeover recently(and did it need it) Theese places are open for years and both even actually have landlines which is fairly unusual now. They would have been the focus of some unwanted attention from time to time get the drift.I think they upgraded and got younger more beautiful girls to compete with whats on offer. I see at least one girl who used to work there working on the streets now.
    that they are bringing along younger more attractive girls to compete.I remember seeing Karen and Maruska in the local shop one day.Both nice. I think the photos that they have are real.

What girl is on the streets and where does she be? Not a good move on her part.

Sincerely,
    Westside.