Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: discrimination

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty'anna View Post
    one day I was waiting for a bus in dublin city centre and this little old lady was passing by pulling her trolly full of grosseries, and I don't know what pissed her off cos she just turned around looked me straight in in the eye and said "why don't you go back to your country" lol....
    Oh Anna that's bad you could have turned around and said something about her racism but Im glad you don't have to get in the gutter with her!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (21-06-11), doodlebug (21-06-11)

I remember i hael a dinner for a friend of mine when she left she arrived home and had forgot her keys . I had an irish friend with me so he rang a taxi to come to us and collect the keys and bring to my friend . When the taxi arrived i went down to give him the keys but when he heard me talk he said i would have to go with him . My irish friend came down and started to talk with the taxi driver about many things like football blah blah blah when he heard he was irish he then said no problem he would bring the keys to my friend

Look I know a lot of people and In my punting days ( 5 days clean ) I've met all races and guess what were all the SAME and to here samlads story makes you wonder about our education in this country now I admit I have made the odd joke in company very few haven't and I take the piss out of myself also so I don't want to come across as a hyprocate to myself but it's the scourge of society that hold grudges against people who are not what is called "normal Irish" so fuck these people and hold your head high to know your better then them !!!!! Like if people know what I've been doing I'd be pointed at for the rest of my days " look at him dirty man" so we all could be victims
    Last edited by sperminater; 21-06-11 at 15:48.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (21-06-11)

On moving to Ireland from GB some 15 yrs ago I was denied a license required for my type of work on the grounds that I had no track record in such occupation (ie a closed shop situation) .
    I took the Gov Dept in control to tribunal claiming I was discriminated -------- and won , wahey !
    when considering a compensation claim they closed ranks as it was a potential minefield, I couldnt afford the Barrister costs to carry it through , which they knew was the case.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (21-06-11), sperminater (21-06-11), warmcome (21-06-11)

Blog Entries

Default What comes around goes around

Yeah, why do you think I left fucking Ireland; For some reason Irish people seemed to think it was okay to treat me like the biiblical figure, Job. WTF. But that's okay, I've faith in the IMF doing the seem to the Irish, but only worse; as they say 'All dogs have their day''

And lets not forget about Irish hospital staff not giving pre-natal care to their pregnant African patients becaue of the color of their skin and nationality, now that's SICK!
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 21-06-11 at 17:22.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Yeah, why do you think I left fucking Ireland; For some reason Irish people seemed to think it was okay to treat me like the biiblical figure, Job. WTF. But that's okay, I've faith in the IMF doing the seem to the Irish, but only worse; as they say 'All dogs have their day''

And lets not forget about Irish hospital staff not giving pre-natal care to their pregnant African patients becaue of the color of their skin and nationality, now that's SICK!
    And the US is so perfect ?, We are a young country in the scope of cultural integration and can not be judged on the actions and comments of a few, these things take time.
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post

Ireland loves dogs so i dont know why you felt they did not like you ireland is lucky you left lol

Quote Originally Posted by 69lover View Post
    Ireland loves dogs so i dont know why you felt they did not like you ireland is lucky you left lol
    No need to insult her, she is entitled to her opinion, It's comments like that have given us a bad name !
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (23-06-11), jimbobbins (21-06-11), Lucy Chambers (22-06-11), UKHeather (21-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    No need to insult her, she is entitled to her opinion, It's comments like that have given us a bad name !
    Hay as you say we are all intitled to an opinion but is it right for someone to say all irish are bad or say fucking ireland or she is doing the same to irish or worse i say good riddens to bad rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by 69lover View Post
    Hay as you say we are all intitled to an opinion but is it right for someone to say all irish are bad or say fucking ireland or she is doing the same to irish or worse i say good riddens to bad rubbish
    That may be your opinion and way of responding but it's not mine, nor most of the people here !
    CBG

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast