I am just looking some feedback from anyone who cares to give it about what happened today. I made a booking by pm a couple of days ago with a lady in EI and she accepted my request. I requested a 2 hour session for a few days in advance as she advertised an attractive rate and has a good set of reviews to her name. When I went back on to her profile today I noticed that the rate for the 2 hours had increased by £50. I pm'd her to check that it was the new rate that applied to my proposed visit and not the original rate that I had noticed. If I had not logged on to the profile today I could have had the embarrassing situation of turning up with not the correct amount of money.

She politely confirmed that it would be the higher fee that would apply. I politely replied that I would not be going through with the appointment and wished her the best. I understand entirely that the ladies have the right to charge whatever rate they wish and can alter it if they so wish. I suppose I could have gone for a shorter time but I enjoy longer sessions and the idea of settling for a shorter time than I had planned for took the shine off it and I thought it best to cancel.

I welcome comments from clients and ladies alike.