Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is a Hour not a Hour?

Reviews

Yes, this really is a good question. I'd like to ask the girls on here do they include showertime or is it 1 hour plus time in the wash. I really think if I'm paying €200+/hour for a shower that I shouldn't have to shower alone.
    In practise I've seen all sort of situations, like 1/2 hour appointment includes shower before and after, to girls being so generous with their time that I'm afraid I'm going to be faced with a bill for extra time when leaving
    Last edited by longtipp; 19-06-11 at 16:50.

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    Yes, this really is a good question. I'd like to ask the girls on here do they include showertime or is it 1 hour plus time in the wash. I really think if I'm paying €200+/hour for a shower that I shouldn't have to shower alone.
    In practise I've seen all sort of situations, like 1/2 hour appointment includes shower before and after, to girls being so generous with their time that I'm afraid I'm going to be faced with a bill for extra time when leaving
    if u pay 1h and you take a shower for 20mins or more do you want these free minutes????
    all customers pay 1h never say nothing about shower time because you can go clean for your appointment and only have a quickly shower before and after
    usually when the company is nice these things don't happen

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

kidkool (19-06-11), Rodney69 (19-06-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123