Thread: What is making you horny?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

The sexy black guy I met in upstate New York, recently; his body looked like it had been chisled from mahogany, it was so toned, but not hard like he spent all his days in the gym, but well defined, and he was sweet and gentle in hiis love-making. I really luv it when a client comes in for some serious love-making instead of the 'wham, bam thank you mam' service. That's what turns me on, a man ''who feels like making love''

What was Adonis punting for Anita, did he have halitosis , were you fantasizing, or was it a dream ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    What was Adonis punting for Anita, did he have halitosis , were you fantasizing, or was it a dream ?
    He had just moved into the area from Alabama; hmmmmm, those southern men do know how to make a woman feel good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Christine (14-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The sexy black guy I met in upstate New York, recently; his body looked like it had been chisled from mahogany, it was so toned, but not hard like he spent all his days in the gym, but well defined, and he was sweet and gentle in hiis love-making. I really luv it when a client comes in for some serious love-making instead of the 'wham, bam thank you mam' service. That's what turns me on, a man ''who feels like making love''
    Ha,-- I've male posters ridiculed and torn to shreds for using using such language !!