Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ksteve, you will love this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    morning laura

are you jealous???? cause u promised him a kiss hahahahah
    Good morning Patty,no way hun nothing can make me upset today!
    In 10 min i will go out i will enjoy this sunny day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    Good morning Patty,no way hun nothing can make me upset today!
    In 10 min i will go out i will enjoy this sunny day !!!
    well enjoy the sun but make sure you dont burn your lips lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

laura kiss (14-06-11)

Blog Entries

according to the profile she only does massages, but you really do have to laugh at the price difference for 30 mins and 1 hr. Can you imagine how much an overnight massage would cost at those rates

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You are also missing the point. She says quite clearly that is for her massage service
    (Darn it her profile has changed... I was sure there was more than just massage on offer earlier...ah well maybe not..)

Nope... I am not missing any point... Be her services Massage, or full sex, a rate of 50 for a half hour or 170 for a full hour does not add up... so explain that to me...

In this case I can take THREE half hour sessions and still save 20 quid.... this was the original point of this thread... what service she is offering is incidental... I wasnt looking for sex at that price, I wasnt looking for a massage at that price, I wasnt LOOKING for anything... I was just pointing out the rates and the mathematics of same. Jeeeze, mention rates and they all jump down your throat...

So who is missing the point now ladies…lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    (Darn it her profile has changed... I was sure there was more than just massage on offer earlier...ah well maybe not..)

Nope... I am not missing any point... Be her services Massage, or full sex, a rate of 50 for a half hour or 170 for a full hour does not add up... so explain that to me...

In this case I can take THREE half hour sessions and still save 20 quid.... this was the original point of this thread... what service she is offering is incidental... I wasnt looking for sex at that price, I wasnt looking for a massage at that price, I wasnt LOOKING for anything... I was just pointing out the rates and the mathematics of same. Jeeeze, mention rates and they all jump down your throat...

Admit it James, if you took the three half hour massages and enjoyed it you would leave the 20 as a tip!!!! As to her profile changing she obviously reads your posts. LOL

JAMESCORK donīt get angry

Or to look at this in a commercial way, she charges 50 for massage, 100 for full services and 170 for full hour?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Or to look at this in a commercial way, she charges 50 for massage, 100 for full services and 170 for full hour?
    But she didnt say that did she... she said 50 for a half hour session and 170 for an hour.... and as you correctly pointed out, her services are CLEARLY JUST MASSAGE... so you'll have to do better than that madam...

(Jeeeze, you always have to have the last word, dont you....tee hee()

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    JAMESCORK donīt get angry
    Laura kiss I dont get angry baby... I am joking, I am 99% of the time joking. This whole thread is a joke thread.

But thank you for your concern.... you are a sweetie...muaaah...

Reviews

Laura kiss I dont get angry baby... I am joking, I am 99% of the time joking. This whole thread is a joke thread.

But thank you for your concern.... you are a sweetie...muaaah...
    Typing in All Caps looks angry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast