Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Taking care of your appearance

Reviews

Yes to them all, have even had manicure/pedicure. Haven't dyed the hair yet, but have considered it, lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (12-06-11)

Reviews

C'mmon, is anyone going to actually reply here that they wash once a month even if they need to, those that are hygienic will let you know, those that aren't should be ashamed of themselves.
    I try to stay away from the normal chemicals that are being forced on us by advertisement campaigns as I have naturally dry skin, to wash I use silcocks base, leaves my skin nice, fresh and oily, when I run out and unfortunately I always seem to I am forced to use the other washing chemicals and shampoos and my skin goes downhill rapidly, dry and rough
    One thing I do notice is guys seem to have a hang up about moisturizing, I moisturize from head to toe after every shower and I have cream at all times in my car if I feel my skin getting dry especially over the winter months.
    I love aftershaves and try to smell nice at all times, I feel naked if I leave the house without some sort of fragrance on me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    As I have gotten older I have started to take greater care, I have always been very fussy about general hygiene but I now have a bathroom full of mens beauty products which I use.

I brush my teeth 3/4 times a day, I floss twice a day, I shower minimum three times a day, I clean my ears after each shower, I trim my nosehair, I shave each morning and if going out at night I shave again, I use a skin remover for my feet and I use products like nivea for men.

I go to the dentist every six months and the hygienist the same. When I brush my teeth I also brush my tongue.

Still getting old and wrinkled though but I smell nice.
    I could never understand this thing of brushing your tongue, i mean dos'nt that just make you gag?
    It does me anyway.

Most bad breath smells are related to the tongue..or bacteria on the tongue so its def wise to scrub the tongue..
    Last edited by Apollo1; 12-06-11 at 20:11.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lickerman View Post
    I could never understand this thing of brushing your tongue, i mean doesn't that just make you gag?
    It does me anyway.
    I remember reading years ago that 80-90% of bad breath originates from the tongue and not your teeth contrary to popular belief. Ever since I always brush and scrape my tongue, to the point where yes you do gag, but you get used to the point where you can push yourself no further or else you will make yourself get sick.

Or you learn to enjoy gagging lol
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

mellors (12-06-11), Rayden (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Or you learn to enjoy gagging lol
    Haha, I walked into that one didn't I

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456