Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: As Ugly As The Poles

Reviews

I would agree with this survey. We are bloody ugly in general compared to other nationalities I find. I think polish guys are a bit odd looking. They definitely look after themselves better but their eyes seem too close together or something and they tend to have very plain features. On the other hand the polish girls are generally extremely attractive.

Does anyone know if it is possible, genetically, for the two genders to have different attributes when from the same racial background?

And let me put a blocker up here to prevent any cheap gags by excluding willies, fannies ( the european variety ) and boobies from any comparisons !!
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (12-06-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I would agree with this survey. We are bloody ugly in general compared to other nationalities I find. I think polish guys are a bit odd looking. They definitely look after themselves better but their eyes seem too close together or something and they tend to have very plain features. On the other hand the polish girls are generally extremely attractive.

Does anyone know if it is possible, genetically, for the two genders to have different attributes when from the same racial background?

And let me put a blocker up here to prevent any cheap gags by excluding willies, fannies ( the european variety ) and boobies from any comparisons !!
    Aren't they descendants of Genghis Khan? Supposily Mongol blood is what contribute to their good-looks
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 12-06-11 at 16:48.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Aren't they descendants of Genghis Khan? Supposily Mongol blood is what contribute to their good-looks
    I've heard that they have found entire regions where the people are in the majority, descended from genghis khan and that he has approx 16 million direct descendants!!

He used to murder the men and allegedly rape the women when conquering a town !

I use the word 'allegedly' in case one of his descendants decide to sue.

Blog Entries

I've heard that they have found entire regions where the people are in the majority, descended from genghis khan and that he has approx 16 million direct descendants!!

He used to murder the men and allegedly rape the women when conquering a town !

I use the word 'allegedly' in case one of his descendants decide to sue.
    I read a lot about the former Soviet Union; Khan, and how his army use to roll in that region came up time and time again, so I'd say you're being pretty truthful
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 12-06-11 at 17:06.

Reviews

Your validation leaves me with a healthy warm glow on my otherwise pasty face

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    And I wouldn't go to Spain as there is already enough Mexicans right where I am now

Ur not likely to find that many Mexicans in Spain now are you? Maybe one or two in the Mexican embassy.

Daithi

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DaithiMac View Post
    Ur not likely to find that many Mexicans in Spain now are you? Maybe one or two in the Mexican embassy.

Daithi
    But you'll find a fair amount of Spain in a Mexican !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (12-06-11)

Reviews

I would agree with this survey. We are bloody ugly in general compared to other nationalities
    This comment makes me wonder am i really Irish, i must get my goodlooks from my fathers Grandmother who was Australian

Reviews

Wow, that's pretty brutal! But to be fair...

Yes, I can imagine that half the Irish lads joining the site are sending in pics of themselves getting langered at the pub-- not really a good visual representation of themselves to be sure. The lads could do themselves a hell of a lot better if they were more mindful of how they come off and how they present themselves!

As for Polish lads, while many of them seem to keep themselves in pretty good shape (most of the big lads that come into my gym are Polish), I wouldn't say they've got the hansome of facial features. But the ladies on the other hand are way above average in my view! Krakow is the most beautiful city I've ever seen, and I'm NOT talking about the buildings and architecture (though those are nice too)!

I have a few polish friends and i wouldnt say they are ugly...quite the opposite..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast