Thread: Being turned on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Thank you all for your contributions and I apologise if my OP was not clear,that is my fault. I think Royaler understood me the most, in particular he identified with the ' distance ' factor.

Heather, I'm not sure whether I really go along with the 'click ' factor as the reason for successful bookings. This is quite a strong term and as such I doubt whether this truly exists outside the very occassional meeting. Hopefully at the other end of the spectrum, the guys' starfish state is also only occassional.

Most times I guess the majority of bookings are somewhere in the middle ground and I do think, that whilst it takes 2 to tango, the lady and her approach will primarily dictate the success or otherwise of the booking. The guy gives out the right signals -- he genuinely wants to be there, he is prepared to pay to be there, he fancies the girl from her pics and he comes normally with a good positive attitude. Bingo or it should be.!

If he senses the girl is happy , and in particular is comfortable to be with him and enthusiastically projects her sexuality on to him freely , then you have success. The ability and desire to project that sexual attractivess onto the client with a free spirit is more important than just being ' hot' and leads to the really enjoyable bookings. I think this projection is key .
    "The ability and desire to project that sexual attractivess onto the client with a free spirit is more important than just being ' hot' and leads to the really enjoyable bookings. I think this projection is key ." Love that line ksteve and I totally agree! here's to FREE SPIRIT!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (12-06-11)